An overwhelming after show

6,15 P.M

The curtains rise

the show begins.

"Once upon a time, a princess lived alone in a big castle up the mountains. There once lived a big family, but as the time passed by, each of the family members decided to leave, intrigued by the way all the other people lived their lives outside. However, the girl was the only one determined to stay. She was frightened of the outside world, she was fine living by herself in that castle, up the mountains. But after her parents died, there was no one to watch after her but herself.

As the time passed, all the beauty the castle once had before became just a distant memory and every inhabitant of the villages down those mountains thought that the castle was abandoned and haunted.

But one rainy night, someone knocked at the big doorway of the castle, with the vague hope of finding some shelter for that night of thunderstorms.

To his surprise, someone answered.

"Whose is it, at this time of the night?" Asked the girl's voice.

"Good evening dear mrs, I'm very sorry to break into your house like this but I was asking if..."

"no"
"what..?"

"no, there aren't any ghosts here." You can't come here to haunt ghosts.."

"...what??That's not what I was going to ask..."

"As if someone at this time would ask something else...There are plenty of rotten houses down this mountain, just go and annoy someone else!" she replied angrily, shutting the door in front of his face.

"NO!! WAIT!! I was about to ask you if you could give me a shelter just for this night...You see..I'm a traveller and when there's such bad weather as this, i can't camp anywhere.."

"Was that everything you wanted to ask me..?"

--

You managed to arrive just as soon as the curtains were raised and the play was just about to start. You squeezed between all the people and found a good spot to watch the play undisturbed.

For that time, they decided to do a play of a very old tale. The girl who lives all alone in her castle and refuses to leave when one day an unknown knocks on her castle's door asking for a shelter during a rainy night. Of course the rain lasted more than one day and they secretly fell in love. Eventually he convinced her to leave the castle with him, with the promise of coming back together one day. Ah...love in fairy tales was always the same thing...the girl who waits for her charming prince to show up one day and to fall in love at the very first sight...and then what? Another happily ever after?

After 15 minutes into the play, you soon recognized the pink haired girl that jumped on you not too many days ago and the blonde-orange haired guy who was trying to hide her.

"The world is so tiny...eventually in a way or another you always end up meeting the same people.." that thought made you smile.

What really caught your attention were the costumes, the scenographies, how well everyone was into their characters...and Rui. When he was acting, he looked like someone else. He could've switched between many different characters in very few seconds but in each of them, you could've found those little characteristics that made those characters his very own.

But why him in a group full of other interesting people??

"Because he's the one I know the most of course.." you thought internally