rebooting this story

Hello everyone so for explanation I am rebooting the story.  And I'll explain why I'm doing it and how this new one is going to work.

So for recap if you guys remember my first Camp Buddy Story I kind of gave up on it I didn't like how It was coming out I am so sorry. I lost full interest in doing the first story. I'll most likely be deleting it soon.

A few years later I discovered a new app called Character.Ai  or C.Ai for short. I've been messing with that out for a long time and later on down the road it came out with a new update where you can now have group chats with the AI. So I decided to try it out and I made a camp buddy group! And I'm like maybe I can use this to help me with this current story. So with the help of this new app I am going to be rebooting the story!

How is it going to work-
Basically I'm just going to write the story down on the character ai and thanks to the AI it will make some response. Of course I'll be changing up some of the sentences it uses to my own taste. And sometimes the AI can be a little stupid.... Also I am letting the AI choose who they're hanging out with in the story. So I will be adding up a point chart to see how many times it hangs out with a certain character and the one with the most points will be the first Romance.

And of course each romance route is going to be different each time so you won't see the same sentences over and over again. I also decided to make the summer camp longer so June through July.

Romance Paths -
I am going to be doing everyone's path but I'm going to be changing them up. The only characters I'm not going to do are Lee, Felix, Goro and Yuri. I apologize. I really am not the biggest fan of Goro. As for Lee and Yuri. I don't really ship them with anyone The same goes with Felix.

When Will this story start -
As you can tell I'm not very good with posting on the right time or dates so I don't have a pacific time or date when it will start. The most promising thing I'm probably going to do is I'm going to finish the story on the app then I'll probably post the story on here. Unless everyone really wants to see a few episodes early then I will post them Early for you to enjoy!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me or message me on discord! I'm not really active on a lot of social media except for Discord.

Discord - Loki_Gaming_2001

If that doesn't work then try my display name Gale_💚💚

If you do DM me on Discord please say that you're from Wattpad and you have a question about my story for example

'Hello I'm (Username) I'm From Wattpad, And I have some Questions about Your upcoming camp buddy story'

It might take me a few days or a day for me to reply my sleep schedule is insane I apologize plus time zones XD.

But yeah I'm excited to work on this project and I hope you guys are hyped up for this new series! Thank you everyone and take care!

One more thing if you guys want me to make a Discord server for this story so you guys can ask me questions easier on there let me know and I'll be down to make a Discord server! :D