June 4th (Thursday) Day 4

- Day 4, everyone gets woken up by a whistle by Yoshinori Nogira . It's time for breakfast -

Yoshinori Nogira : *blowing his whistle* GOOD MORNING SCOUTS! Breakfast time in the mess hall!

Keitaro Nagame : *He yawns and stretches a little before getting up* Good Morning Mr Nogira, it's a beautiful day isn't it?

Yoshinori Nogira : Indeed it is! Now hurry down to the mess hall before the food gets all eaten without you!

- Yoshinori leaves the cabin -

- Everyone Goes wash up and gets ready I'm there scout Uniforms and Heads towards the messhall for breakfast -

Keitaro Nagame : *He gets to the buffet line and makes his usual breakfast of milk with eggs* Mmm.. My favorite breakfast.

Hiro Akiba : *He gets into the buffet line* Good morning everyone!

Keitaro Nagame : Good morning Hiro! What you got this morning?

Hiro Akiba : I just got some eggs, and sausage links. With a bit of chocolate milk, you?

Keitaro Nagame : I got eggs and plain white milk *they walk over and sit down at a table*

Hiro Akiba : *He sits down with Keitaro, and starts eating* Mmm.. Good food! *He starts drinking his chocolate milk*

Hunter Springfield : *He goes into the buffett line and grabs a few eggs, sausage and bacon. After that, he fills up his plate with fruit and oatmeal. He sits down with everyone else, eats the fruit and drinks the glass of milk* Good morning, everyone!

Keitaro Nagame : Morning Hunter! How's it going this morning?

Hunter Springfield : Going good so far, but I still am feeling a little sleepy though. *He yawns a little and drinks some more milk*

Hiro Akiba : *He yawns a bit as well* Yeah, I got the same problem as Hunter. I feel a bit tired still! But the food sure does help though! *He eats more of his eggs and bacon*

Natsumi Hamasaki : Oh, hello everyone! *Walks over towards there table*

Keitaro Nagame : Morning Natsumi! How you feeling this morning?

Natsumi Hamasaki : I'm doing well! Thank you! *He sits down with them*

Keitaro Nagame : *He nods* That's great to hear!

Yoichi Yukimura : *He walks in to get something to eat* Hello everybody! *He picks up some pancakes and waffles and sits down with the rest of the group*

Keitaro Nagame : Yoichi! Good morning! How are you doing my friend?

Yoichi Yukimura : *He smiles* Good morning! I'm doing alright! Although I wish I can sleep in for just a bit longer! *He says as he eats his waffles and pancakes*

Keitaro Nagame : Heh I'm not a fan of waking up at 6 am either. But this does help wake me up though! *He chuckles a little*

- the scoutmasters soon after around and blow the whistle to get everyone's attention for today's activity after everyone eats breakfast -

Yoshinori Nogira : ATTENTION! GOOD MORNING SCOUTS! Can we have everyone's eyes on us??!

Summer Valley : we hope that you all got a good night rest because after breakfast is today's activity

Yuri Nomoru : That's right!

Yoshinori Nogira : We are going to have a very fun exercise to do with you guys so everyone please listen up! *He clears his throat*

Yuri Nomoru : You all are going to have 15 minutes to gather sticks and make the most creative project you can find, it doesn't have to be a complicated one but it has to have the most creativity as possible!