June 2nd (Tuesday) Day 2

- Day 2, Everyone is fast Asleep in there cabins,,, Until Yoshinori Nogira heads into cabin one to wake up everyone for breakfast and today activity -

Yoshinori Nogira : Good morning everyone! *He says with a smile on his face* Hope you all slept well!

Keitaro Nagame : morning... *he rubs his eyes a bit looking exhausted. He yawns loudly and stretches his body out, before getting up from his bed*

Hiro Akiba : *Puts his face in his hands and groans from the loud yawn* Morning...

Natsumi Hamasaki : Morning Sir!

Yoshinori Nogira : it's time to have some breakfast at the mess hall! Today on the menu is scrambled eggs or toast! Aiden Flynn is cooking everything now! Please get dressed in your scout uniform and head over! I will announce today's activity once everyone is in the mess hall! *He walks out of the cabin to wake up everyone else*

Keitaro Nagame : *He smiles* Scrambled eggs sound lovely! This will give me more energy for today's activity later. *He nods his head and starts to get dressed into his scout uniform*

Hiro Akiba : *He grabs his scout uniform and starts getting dressed* Scrambled eggs do sound amazing! *He smiles while he gets dressed*

Natsumi Hamasaki : *He quickly gets dressed as he puts on his scout uniform* I can't wait till we have the activity and we can see what we are going to do. *He giggles a bit.*

- After they get dressed and wash up, they all head into the mess hall for some breakfast, Keitaro and Hiro finally get to see the other scouts around The mess hall -

Keitaro Nagame : *his eyes widen as he sees all the other scouts. His eyes are literally sparkling with joy*
It's a lot of them! There's so many campers!! *He exclaims*

Hiro Akiba : Oh.. wow.. this is a lot of people.. *He looks around in awe. His eyes sparkling from all the people here*

Natsumi Hamasaki : Yep! There's quite a bit but unfortunately a lot of people don't really register here as they used to...

Keitaro Nagame : *He sighs* I wonder why... *He looks around at all the empty tables at the mess hall. He looks sad and saddened by the sight of all the empty tables*

Hiro Akiba : anyways I think I'm going to get in line now! Do you want me to get you some food Keitaro? I know how much you don't like the long lines

Keitaro Nagame : Actually that would be great! Thanks Hiro! *He gives a quick smile smiling with appreciation*

Hiro Akiba : *He nods with a smile* No problem! Be back soon! *He gets in line at the food line*

Natsumi Hamasaki : I better get in line as well! Can you save us a table?

Keitaro Nagame : *He nods with a smile* Yes of course! I'll save us a nice table!

Natsumi Hamasaki : Thank you! *He begins to head in line as well*

Keitaro Nagame : *He soon sits down at a table and waits for Hiro and Natsumi to grab their food*

- Soon Another Scout with Purple hair and purple eyes walks over towards them -

Yoichi Yukimura : Hmm. So you're the new blood?

- he looks like a really tough guy especially with all of those muscles, he looks like the type of guy that likes to pull pranks and tease people -

Keitaro Nagame : New blood? What is that supposed to mean? I mean... *He looks at the scout* We are just new to Camp Buddy but we are no new blood whatever that means...