𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑪𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒐

Requested?
ʏᴇs, ʙʏ huyduc8877

(C/F) = Cookie flavor

Oneshot + Headcanons

Yandere Scale: 5

Warning(s):

Kidnapping, drugging, implied murder

Prompt/Concept/Background:

[ ɪɴ ʜᴏɴᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ-ʏᴇᴀsᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ-ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ-ʏᴇᴀsᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]

ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ғʟᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʀ, ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ (ᴄ/ғ) ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄᴀᴄᴀᴏ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ɪɴ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏғ sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇs

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄᴀᴄᴀᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛs ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ (ᴄ/ғ), ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sɴᴀᴘs

♡♡♡

Dark Cacao would always remember the day that (C/F) came into his life.

It had only been lightly snowing, but it still had been a cold and dark day, even for the citizens of his kingdom. Dark Cacao had been finishing a dull meeting discussing something about supplies and trade when a guard came running in, completely flabbergasted and panicked.

"There's someone approaching the Black Citadel," the guard had told Dark Cacao, "someone like you've never seen before!"

Dark Cacao had a hard time believing, at first, about what the guard reported about (C/F). According to the guard, (C/F) had been sailing in a small boat across the Licorice Sea, an impossible task that should've left even the most resilient as corpses at the bottom of the abyssal waters.

But (C/F) was adept in the arts of magic, being able to casually use it on a whim. What would be a nightmare for one person was a minor chore for (C/F) (well, perhaps Dark Cacao was exaggerating just a bit).

Still, for what reason would the guard lie to him? There was nothing to gain from such a fib, and all of his subjects were loyal to him and him only (right..?).

When (C/F) had arrived inside the Black Citadel, Dark Cacao had not expected them to kneel, lowering their head in submission and respect.

He had been mesmerized by the stranger kneeling before him, completely entrapped by the mystical and exotic beauty (C/F) seemed to radiate.

(C/F) had been poorly dressed for the harsh winter of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, yet they had seemed mostly unbothered by the freezing weather. They had brought with them a silver necklace decorated with a ridiculous amount of charms and had two glowing spheres slowly floating around them.