Chapter 14 - Plan

"Their blades are specially designed for the stabbing of backs."

"Alright, everyone, here's the plan." Rays starts as he unfilds the map. "The last gem piece is in Fang, the most heavily guarded of the five lands. Now theyre protected by an artificial canal that seperates them from the rest of the world. The obly way inn or out is by water. Luckily for us, we have a magic water dragon. Now the palace will be swarming woth Fang soldiers. To sneak past them, well need to.."

"I got this, guys." Bound interupts him. "Ill take care of the first wave. Tong will follow with his giant axe of bad-axery. And then comes the ongies and that crazy con-baby, who will toss the gen to the mighry sisudatu. And then bye-bye binturis." He finishes and you look at him with raised eyebrows as he untusiastically imitates figthing moves as he explains. "Super flow plan, am i right?" The baby claps.

"Uh.." You barely get out.

"No. Yeah, that's bot flow. That's a clog." Ray tells him.

"I agree. Here's my plan." Sisu says. "We infiltrate Fang confront Namar and offer him something nice and go, Hey! Wanna help us save the world? Because all it takes is one gem piece. Yes! I've been waiting for someone to ask me! Here you go! Best friends forever."

Everyone look at Sisu with wide eyes but you nod in agreement.

"Yeah, i think id rather go with bouns plan." Ray says.

"What?" She asks him.

"Yes." Boun says happily.

"What, why?" Sisu asks him again.

"Because it's fang." He says.

"Their blades are specially designed for the stabbing of backs." Tong says and you frown sadly.

"If it weren't for them, none of this would have happened. They're the worst." Boun says and the baby mumbles in agreement.

"If we're just honest with him, deep down, i got a feeling he wants to fix the world as much as we do." Sisu says.

"I feel that too." You add.

"You weren't there when Namar betrayed me. We're sticking with my plan." Ray says and stand up.

Sisu grunts annoyed.

"Whoa. Uh.. What's with the downpour?" He asks and Sisu looks at you, you give her a nod and she does what you had briefly talked about before this briefing.

"Come on! I need to show you something." Sisu says and grab him, running off on the rain drops with him.

"So, what do we do now?"

...
(Scene with Ray and Sisu.)
...

"I'll go." You say when Ray had come back and told you that he agreed to go with Sisu's plan.

"What? No."

"Yes, I'll give it him. He'll listen to me." You tell him.

"No, you're not going. I don't trust him."

"Do you trust me?" You ask and he gets a bit taken aback from it.

"Yes." He says. "But.."

"Good, because I'm going."

"But what if he.."

"He won't." You say.

"You can't know that." He argues.

"I can. I just.. I just know it. He won't hurt me. He might disappoint me, but he won't hurt me, i know it." You tell him confidently.

Ray stares at you for a long time before sighing in defeat, not completely blind to the way Namar looks at his sister. Not that he likes it, but you did have a point, he might listen to you.