Toby Climbs a Tree with You (idk)

(2nd person)

Admittedly, there really isn't much to do at the manor. Sure, you can play Mario Kart and Legend of Zelda and whatnot with Ben, but it can get boring after a while. You could cook with the proxies to make dinner, lunch, or breakfast, but it's a lot of effort, and it's usually chaos. You've explored literally everywhere in the forest you can. There's not much else.

So, lying in your bedroom (BTW: Toby's room is left of yours.), you're bored and trying to think of something to do. 

Then, Toby (who is also known as Ticci Toby) swings open your door.

"Le-let's go golfing."
"What?"
"It's a jo-joke. I'm bored."
"Yeah, me too."
"Now what?"
"I have no idea, but I wanna get out of the manor."
"Good sug-suges-suggestion. Let's go out to the for-forest, then."
"What are we even gonna do there?"
"We'll see."
"...Okay, then."

You and Toby walk out of the manor and into the woods for about a mile, then stop suddenly when Toby does.

"I'm gonna cut do-down a tree."
"You're gonna what now?"
"You heard me. I'm go-gonna cut down a tree."
"Wha- why?!"
"Why not?"
"That's dangerous!"
"Wh-who cares? I can't feel pain anyways."

Toby swung the hatchet, and cut down two trees, making two stumps. 
"Take a se-seat."
"You actually did that. Holy shit."
"You bet I did."
Toby stood on top of the stump, and grabbed a sturdy branch from the nearest (not cut down) tree, and swung on it.

"H-hah! This is epic! I'm epic! You should do this!"
"I mean, I am pretty bored. Why not?"
You stood on top of the other stump, and grabbed the nearest tree branch as well. As you did this, Toby pulled himself up onto the tree, and you did the same.
'Hey! Look how co-cool we are!"
"We're so cool."
"Nice."

You two got down and grabbed some food in a small bag, then went back into the woods, and climbed the two same trees. After realizing that you can't toss food for shit, you clambered into the same tree, and stayed there until Slender called you back to the manor.