You try smoking for the first time with Tim!! (I don't encourage drugs-)

You had decided to follow Tim/Masky on a smoking break for no apparent reason (You totally didn't just wanna get out of training. *WINK.*) 

You followed him for a while, making as little noise as possible, right up until he spoke in his congested, gravelly voice.

"I can hear you, you know."

"Oh."

 He continued walking, ignoring you for the time being. Eventually, you two came to a small clearing with an ashtray carved out of wood.

"I didn't know you could carve." 

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason, I just....was curious."

Tim sat down on a fallen tree, cut down by Toby during proxy training. He pulled out a lighter from his jean pocket, and lit a cigarette.

"That's not good for you, Tim."

"I genuinely do not give a fuck. Want one?"

"What- no, I do not want one! Why the hell would I want death smoke?!"

"Your funeral."

"No, yours because you'll die at 40."

"Shut up."
You two bicker like this all the time. Playfully, of course. Don't wanna get on a schizophrenic's bad side.

"...Fine, I'll have one."
You took a cigarette from Tim, and put it in your mouth, backwards. 

"Well, are you gonna light it or not?"

"...It's backwards."

"It's-it's backwards?"
He took the cigarette out of your mouth, turned it around, and shoved it back in your mouth forcefully.

"Ow!"

"Shut the hell up."
He grabbed the lighter, and lit the cigarette. 
The burning sensation filled your lungs, and it felt like a fireball was coming down your throat. Immediately, you started hacking, wheezing, and coughing. Tim laughed the entire damn time, of course.