𝟘𝟙 || 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞

[Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King, and his story became legend]

A giggle escaped between the lips of a joker as her lips twisted into a taunting smirk. The Castle Town of Kikka was filled to the brim with festive's from all over the Clover Kingdom, all in order to celebrate the Magic Knights Entrance Exams.

The joker picks up a lemon tart sprinkled with powder sugar and takes a bite, she lets out a delightful giggle. The baker gives her a deadpan look.

"Emma," Carswell sighs. "We talked about this. I can't be giving you free treats because you're my favorite, not, at least, in public." 

The joker pouts her lower lip, leaning half her weight into her cane. "Oh, but Friend Carswell, the whole point of favoritism is giving your favorite special treatment!"  

{She's right, y'know}

[Shut up]

"There's no point in even arguing with you. You don't shut up."

"Why, thank you~" She grins, swallowing a pumpkin biscuit whole. "Ooh~"

Carswell was a baker well in his early twenties. Rather skinny and tall with dark brown hair and soft grey eyes. Dressed in a typical bakers' attire. Emma, on the other hand... well, let's just say she fitted the circus freak theme.

Her skin was unnaturally deathly white, as white as a cloud of a bright, sunny day. Her soft, light brown hair was cut short, down to her Adam's apple. An half white, half black jester hat sat on top of her head as a painted black diamond rested on her right cheek. Her backless cross wrap shirt was opposite of her hat, still black-n-white however, the same thing with her dress pants, just her left leg was black as the other was white. 

Her boots, however, was bright red, the heels shaped as spades. In left her hand was a cane. The shaft was black-n-white striped, the red ferrule tip was shaped like a club, and the bright red handle was shaped as a heart.

"Emma, slow down on the sweets, would you? You're about to be taking your Magic Knights exam, I don't want you getting sick." 

Emma pouts once more as she grabs her evening gloves, left being black and right being white . "You are no fun~"

"Hey, I never did get to say. I'm sorry about... the accident."

...

As the examinees entered the Exam "Hall," citizens of the Clover Kingdom cheered them on. Shouting words of encouragement. But when Emma walked down, into the Exam "Hall," there were shouts of confusion.

"The fuck is a jester doing there?!"

"Ooh, they probably hired her to lift the spirits of the young mages, the Magic Knight Entrance Exam can be overwhelming!"

"Oh, bless their hearts!"

Emma narrows her eyes as she continued walking. After the whole deal with lines and numbers, she was declared Number 162. Behind her, she heard whispers of the legendary four-leaf clover followed by drastic shouts of how this one boy's Grimoire was real.

"Excuse me," a boy politely called out to her, she turned to see a familiar face, aged with the time-frame of five years since their last meeting, but still familiar nonetheless. "I apologize, but I overheard you said you were from Hage as well."

"Oho, that I did, Friend Yuno," a devilish smirk formed on the brunette's lips.

Yuno's eyes widen before he smiled slightly. "It's been five years, Emma. Since you ran away from the church. They miss you, you know."