𝟘𝟚 || 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕤

[Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King, and his story became legend]

Everyone who was chosen to become a Magic Knight remains in the Exam Hall as the rest went home.

"Asta," Yuno and Emma approach the boy.

"You're Golden Dawn. Emma and I are Black Bulls," Asta grins, wrapping an arm around the jester's shoulders. "The real battle starts now."

"Yeah. We'll see who-"

Asta's stomach rumbles, cutting Yuno off. Asta lets go of Emma before quickly running away, screaming. "DAMN! I REALLY HAVE TO POOP! OH, GOD, IS THAT GRILLED VIOLETSNAKE I ATE EARLIER COMING BACK FOR REVENGE?! IT'S CLOSE, REAL CLOSE! WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY TOO CLOSE! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO!"

{Somethings are best left unsaid, boy}

Emma giggles, "I've been trying to ignore the voices in my head all day. But, sometimes, they're just too funny."

{Thank you~}

Yuno gives her deadpan look before noticing a familiar teen entering the bathroom area after Asta.

"Bronze Curse Magic: Sekke's Poison Lizard!" A lizard crawls out of Sekke's Grimoire. A hawk made out of the pure air grabs ahold of the poison lizard.

"What are you doing?" Yuno demands.

"The four-leaf!" Sekke gasps. The air hawk shatters the poison lizard into pieces, instantly vaporizing it. "Um... I'm just playin' a little joke, that's all."

Emma chuckles darkly, "I know a good joke when I see one, and nothing about this joke is funny."

"I thought maybe we could even make a friendly wager."

"Nothing about you is friendly."

"Just a bet about which one of us will come out on top in the end, you know?"

"Then get lost," Yuno glares at him. "Go on. You are nowhere near his level."

Sekke whimpers. "Right! I just remember... there's something I have to do! Be sure to give Asta my regards, won't you? Ba-ha!" The coward runs off.

"Hm. I best go find my Squad. See you around, Friend Yuno." Emma abandons Yuno there just as Finral runs up to her.

"There you are! It's nearly time to leave." He drags her over to Captain Yami and Gordon.

"Where's the other newbie?" Captain Yami asks.

"Taking a dump," Emma shrugs. "I think his ass is gonna explode."

"I'm here!" Asta runs up to the four.

"Oh, how disappointing."

"EXCUSE ME-"

"You got a lotta nerve making me wait wait like that, newbie." Captain Yami narrows his eyes. "Just how long was this dump you took, anyway?"

"Man, Captain! You wouldn't believe it, seriously! Like long. Yeah, and huge, too!" Captain Yami grabs ahold of Asta's head, shutting him up.

"That's not what I meant when I asked how long it was! Like I wanna spend my time chattin' about your turds, ya moron!" He turns to Finral. "Go on, Finral."

"Okay," Finral opens his Grimoire and holds his hand out, opening a portal.

"WHOA! HOW COOL!" Asta gaps. "What is that?"