001. ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇɴ

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

"Barbie, 1. JT, 0."

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

SUMMER WAS OVER AND EVERYBODY WAS GLAD TO BE BACK AT DEGRASSI

Students scattered through the front of the school before first period. Marco and Ellie seemed cozy on a nearby bench, and Paige and Spinner did their usual dose of PDA while Craig captured the sweet moment.

Well it was sweet until he heard awkward nicknames like "honey bee" be exchanged.

Across from them, just making it to school, was Sean and Emma hand in hand. Discussing Emma's unfortunate situation in her own home as they walked.

"It's not about the room, Sean." The blonde rambled. "I'm just sick of them making me feel like a second class citizen."

Sighing, Sean glanced at her. "Then tell them."

He really liked Emma but he was very uninterested in the conversation. They've gone over it a thousand times and she still won't let up.

"...And Snake doesn't want anything to upset her." Emma finished explaining the dilemma.

"Well then maybe you should do what he says and suck it up."

A classy, dark blue convertible headed toward the scene capturing everyone's attention. Parting like the Red Sea, students made room with their jaws dropped.

"Holy..." Craig let out a breath of disbelief as he took notice of the expensive design of the car. "That's one sexy car."

It finally parked by the front steps giving students a small view of the passengers inside. The one in the back seat hopped out the car before opening the passengers door for the blonde girl.

A few teasing whistles could be heard as both new students were seen fully now. Calling them hot would be understatement seeing as they were undeniably attractive.