Date

Happy reading:)

"So how long have you lived here? In Oklahoma?" I ask.

"Well my family moved here when I was 11. We came from New York. It was a huge different but I got use to it." Mason says. "What about you? How long have you been here? Can't be long I would've noticed someone like you." He smirks before winking at me.

"Well I've been here for 2 years. I'm originally from Georgia."

"Well a southern girl, might just be what's been missing around here." He leans up and places his elbows on the table. "What's your favorite thing to do?"

"I love to cheer, but because of my wreck I'm out for the season." I sigh. "But I still got next year. What do you like to do?"

"I have a lot a business that I take care of. Not a lot of time to have fun. But maybe with the right person I can try to find something." After several more questions and getting to know each other, we realize it's 10:30pm. I have school tomorrow, I've already missed too much. I've been getting my work from Allie and trying to sit in online as best as possible but still feel like I'm falling behind. "Are you ready to go? It's late and you have class tomorrow?" He ask. I nod my head. Mason gets up and pulls my chair out before reaching out to help me up. I thanked him before going to his car. I gave him my address and he started driving.

"Did you go to school here? Because you haven't looked at the directions." I ask.

"Oh.. no. I just know a few people who go here." He answers kind of quickly. "Just a few business acquaintances I guess you could call them."

"Oh cool. Maybe I know them." I grin over at him.

"Oh darling I would hope not." He chuckles. "If they knew you, they'd try and flirt with you. And I'm really hoping I have no other competition." My mind wonders to Jax. But Jax isn't competition because we aren't dating or talking. I don't even think we are friends.

"No competition at all." I blush.

Mason pulls up to my dorm. He hurries around and opens my door and helps me out of the car. "Thank you for this date tonight. Maybe we can try lunch? Tomorrow?"

I thought about it for a few minutes. Why not he's been such a gentleman, sweet, and he's handsome. "I'd love that. My last class gets out at 4."

"I'll be there." He winks at me. He leans in and places a small kiss on my cheek. "Can't wait." He leans against his car and waits till I get inside the building and then he's gone.

As soon as I open the dorm room door I get bombarded with questions. "He's actually really great. He's sweet and thoughtful. He opened doors for me and helped me up. He even gave me a small kiss on the cheek." I gush. "We are having lunchish tomorrow."

"Oh my gosh! How stickin cute." Allie laughs. "Well we need to get some sleep because we both have long days tomorrow." I agree with him. We both go and wash our face and get ready for bed. The next day I wake up a little earlier than normal so I can get to class on time. With this boot it takes me a little longer to get places. Plus I wanted a coffee. I put on a cute little yellow sundress with little white flowers. It's easy to put on with this boot and it's cute for this date with Mason. I let my hair just fall down my back with small waves in it. I put on some mascara and lip gloss then I'm out the door. I hobble down to the coffee shop. I order a vanilla frappe and head to class. I stop and sit down at a table to take a break because my leg was starting to hurt. This boot is going to be the death of me I swear.

Why lost in my train of thought I feel someone plop down next to me. "Having troubles I see." Cam smiles over at me. "Don't worry, I am here to help." He turns around with his back facing me. "Go ahead jump on. I will carry you to class."