wellcome to stardew valley

You finally get off the bus witch was a long and bumpy ride and finally got off just the be greated by a red haired woman "you must be y/n I have heard a lot about you I'm Robin " her smile was sweet and gentle "oh yea that's me " she pointed to the end of a pathway "come on now I have to get you to your farm Lewis has been waiting for you" Lewis you heard that name grandpa said to say hi to him .                                                                                                               the farm wasn't far from the bus stop then a man came out of the house "y/n welcome to stardew valley this is your lovely home" the place looked a little bit abandoned but it was a nice place then Robin chimed in "or she could buy one of my houses witch are way better than what ever this mess is" she didn't sound mean just sarcastic but she was right sort off  the farm was a mess "  y/n she just wants to buy her stuff more than you have to already " he sounded rude "oh I actually like this place though I'm sure I will buy things from you Robin " you had no clue what Robin ever sold but you didn't want to cause a problem. They said there goodbyes and left you decided to plant seeds that Lewis got you parsnips. You chopped down some trees as well then collapsed into your bed  .                                                                       The morning hit 6:00 am you dragged yourself out of bed and trew on some clothes . It's around time to head into town.