welcome to town

You walked into the town but really sunny out today . You brought a map that Lewis gave you its was in your house with a letter saying 'dear y/n I hope this map of the town helps you find your way around hear from Lewis ' it's map said that a shop was here so you entered "hello there welcome to  pierres "  he seemed pretty nice "hi what dose this shop sell" you look around and see that it looks bigger than you thought at first "your a farmer so I have seeds " you look at him surprised he knew who you were. "How'd you know I'm a farmer?" You asked so quickly you almost didn't hear yourself say it "your y/n right everyone has been talking about you " he said it in a way that was kinda like a dad would say to a little kid . You nod and then head out the store.  "Y/n how have you been doing so far " it was Robin she was to the side of the store "I'm good thanks for asking Robin " she looked really happy today "y/n how about you come over to my house for dinner tonight at 6 pm " she looked like she was about to explode "yes I would love to " to be honest you always had social anxiety but you thought Robin was to nice to turn down on an offer. "See you at 6 then ".

Bam! You got slammed to the ground and landed on your knees. "Are you ok! I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you there " you looked out to see a blond boy with a sakbord in hand "it's fine " he looked relieved "oh thanks for not being that upset im Sam your y/n right?" He seemed to forget all about bumping into you "yes thats me" he smiled "yea I have to get going but it was really nice to meet you " he left just like that.  You got up to realize you knees are bleeding quite a bit