🌸~'|Window|'~🌸

I love the concept of this story, not sure if something like this has been done before we these two, but someone has to make this into a story or suggest me a random Muitan story that has this type concept so I can read it :)

🌸~'|----|'~🌸
.
.
.
~'|Tanjiro's Pov|'~

Felt like the attention was always on me growing up, I always felt annoyed whenever I can to this fact. It feels like I never have much time to myself during school hours because a lot of people want to talk to me. On my free time forever, there was one thing I like to do to keep me entertained, reading, exercise if I feel like it, studying, baking, and spending time with my family if I have a chance. However, there was one thing I liked about the attention...is the effect I could bring on someone I like. There was one boy who caught my eye...

Tokito Muichiro..

Muichiro was very introverted person, he is sometimes rude to others, however, when he was is around me, he get's all shy and his insults are not as rude as it is towards others. Every time I get a chance and compliment him on his intelligence and appearance, his face turns into a tomato and always finds a way to cover his pretty face. We happen to be neighbors, and sometimes I do like the watch him whenever he is at his desk, which happens to be beside the window. Even on some days, I catch him staring back.

I had a crush on him since my first year of highschool, we first met when he first moved in, around that time he was in 7th grade. My family welcomed them, allowing me to meet his eyes for the first time. It felt like it was love at first sight, and it was almost like it was in the stories Mitsuri always forced me to read, that being romance stories. Muichiro's eyes were something else to me, they were soft, and beautiful, even matched the color of his tips at the ends of his long hair. I remember his slight red face when I first smiled and waved at him.

Even now as we grew older, my favorite thing to do is always wave at Muichiro when we do happen to make eye contact with each other. One particler day, I was busy studying for an upcoming math exam. I was busy writing down notes, summarizing them, and then doing the same thing over and over until it made sense and I can study off of that. I felt like someone's eyes were on me so I turned around and looked out the window and Muichiro quickly hid and I laughed a little. His hands were on a camera, kind creepy come to think of it...

Imagine someone out randomly taking photos of you through a window..

However it was Muichiro, and I knew he always admires me from afar, and he was not the only one who does this, so I was used to this type of behavior. What even about is interesting to have people head over heels in love with me? Either way, out of every person, I felt happy that Muichiro, the boy I had been harboring feelings for was showing interest in me. I continued studying and then laid on my bed to get some kind of sleep, I couldn't get Muichiro out of my head as usual.

I wanted to confront him during school tomorrow, and that is what I tried to do. The whole day, Muichiro kept trying to avoid me, hiding in the crowds, and running away when I did get close to him. He began avoiding eye contact with me at all costs the whole day, however, in 5th period, we shared a P.E class together, and I know for a fact that our gym teacher does not have a 6th period. As Muichiro was rushing to leave, I pinned him to the lockers and he blushed red as I smiled at him.

I lifted his chin up to face me, so he can atleast hold eye contact with me, which he never really does, "Look at Muichiro, wonder where his eyes were yesterday? You know I noticed right?" I asked and Muichiro blushed red again and he looked away the best he could but I only forced him to look at me. "You know I like you two..I think your cute...your personality is quite entertaining and adorable to watch, and everything about you is perfect to me...I know others may not think the same...but I think differently then them...I love you.."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to snap a photo! My hands had a mind of their own...I find you attractive alright!? Your very kind, confident, smart, loyal, and I'm kinda jealous of you...however I can't bring myself to hate you because I love you..I liked you ever since we met! And... will you be my boyfriend...?" Muichiro poured his heart out as he pushed and I smiled at him softly and kissed him, he kissed me back and as I pulled away, and was about to kiss him again...

Someone walked it..
That being Muichiro's twin brother Yuichiro..

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Yuichiro yelled as he stepped back bumped into Genya, Yuichiro's boyfriend. Muichiro blushed red and looked away and I tried to cover up, "It's not like we were doing any of that stuff! Just... confessing our love..."

"It seems like you two were about to head into a makeout session!" Yuichiro yelled and tried to attack me but Genya grabbed him.

"W...why are you even here! Shouldn't you be in art by now!?"

"Mr. Uzui was absent today, so we were all taken to the gym, meaning you guys should be good I suppose... don't think they notice you guys basically skipped the beginning of class to do whatever..."

"Uh-huh, and why were you and Genya heading in here anyways? I know for a fact none of you really do much in P.E besides Yuichiro making fun of others whenever they get hurt and you Genya only participate if you feel like it, mainly to punch other kids...? Were you two about o do what I think you were gonna do?"

"No!" They both yelled and we all happened to leave the locker room, just in time for attendance. I held Muichiro's hand and smiled at him and he softly smiled back at me.

Even If it was not all that private, I'm glad I was able to finally be with the boy I loved for so long.

🌸~'|----|'~🌸
.
.
.
~'|Thanks for reading|'~