The stone that broke the back

Me and the group got on our skateboards well except,  Hannah who put on roller blades. We skated down town and stopped for pizza I picked a three topping pizza of sausage, pineapple and bell pepper on top a barbeque chesse pizza. We spent maybe a hour there when finally we headed to an ally to start spray painting, me and Emile made a huge blue monarch butterfly with a even bigger viper coiled around with its moth open as if it going to strike out to eat the butterfly. While Emile and I were having fun spray painting we could tell our group wasn't having fun. It was like we were being given a sign when the door popped open and a very angry man charge our way threating charges for property damage. He made the mistake of grabbing Emile who quickly swung his fist and clocked the man hard in the nose and then the jaw. We rushed to grab our stuff and quickly skated off.

We decided that we really should finally head to the skate park. We were able to skate for two hours when it started to get dark. We didn't stop though and instead kept going while taking turns passing a joint of Marijuana around and were all feeling a little stoned except Maxine who was completely stoned and Emile who refused to touch the joint not that anyone was pushing him to take it. We offered once he declined and we left it at that. We were having a great time until we saw the lights, you know the ones I'm talking about the red and blue ones. We were officially in deep shit. It probably didn't help that Hannah and Brooklyn took off. Hannah's brother was affiliated with a gang and was a minor drug dealer usually giving Hannah some to deal at school. Hannah didn't deal today which means one thing if she is running she was carrying at least half a kilo in her book bag. 

As for why Brooklyn was running that was completely opposite story. Brooklyn's dad happens to be a cop and her mother military, there was no way in hell she was letting herself be caught for risks of her parents finding out. To make it even better they were catholic and would put her in a catholic boarding school, this isn't her first offense I would have to say it was her third. Since they were running we did the most logical thing we all split and ran. Unfortunately so did the officers who gave chase. I refused to look behind me so as not to be slowed down, though that didn't really work because eventually I was tackled to the ground by the officers. Now let me make this clear had I not been a little stoned I would have been smart and not done what I did next. I swung my fist right at the officers jaw and struggled to get away, biting, scratching and hitting. Again I would have done the smart thing and not resisted arrest had I not been stoned. 

for all my efforts I got a knee to my stomach before I was quickly rolled over and cuffed still in my stunned state at being kneed. The officer a women about four inches taller then me and twice as muscled had been the one to tackle me. She was now dragging me to the police car and shoved me in just as her partner was doing the same to one of my group though I couldn't see who yet. "Gee Vi that was a dumb idea to hit the cop though I have to say I am surprised you got one in," they said and I knew exactly who it was.

"Can it Emile you do realize how much shit we are in right." He just smirks and shrugs his shoulders. It wasn't long before we were at the police station and dragged inside to be finger printed and have our mugshots taken. We had been given our Miranda rights while being hand cuffed and told we could make one phone call to our parents, yeah that wasn't fucking happening because I know for a fact that they are also going to be calling our parents.

We never did make those phone calls instead we both sat in a jail cell together that only held us. We sat in that cell for two fucking hours the place was packed. Was I scared, the answer to that is no. This is like the fourth time I've been arrested. The last time I spent two days in a jail cell with a prostitute. Honestly she was a very nice women. kept telling me I needed to get on the right path again, and work hard at school since I'm still young.

After waiting the two hours a man I have never seen before came in. He scared me worse than the man that had nearly killed his wife. The man was led to our cell. Honestly I dont know why he scared me so bad but he did. The officer opened the cell door and told Emile to come out.
When he didn't the officer gabbed him and tried to pull him out. Yeah that didn't work the way he was expecting because as soon as he grabbed Emile so did I, well more accurately I climbed onto Emile and held on of the cell bars with my foot to prevent Emile from being moved. "Let go little girl," the unknown man growled out. I shock my head no and he when to pull me of of Emile only Emile punched the man. "Dont touch her," Emile said in a deadly cold tone enunciating each word.

The man backed off and he and the officer explained what was going on and who the man was. To make this short I'll summarize. Emile Carlo Pesci was not originally named that he was named Angelo Riccardo Armani and had been kidnapped by his uncle on his mother side when he was three. Apparently as Emile explained to them he and his Aunt Gloria along with his sister, err cousin Eliza had come to America to escape the abuse from his uncle three years ago which I remembered.

Apparently Emile or Angelo I think I'm going to keep calling him Emile, is being put back into his father and mothers custody.  Emile asked if he had any siblings apparently he has seven for crying out loud. Two sister one older one younger and five older brothers my head hurt. The man Emile's father said that they were going back to Italy and that he could come back to visit or we could visit them.

Just as Emile accepted my mother came in fuming, the officer stepped out of the way knowing she was my mother it wasn't the fist time I had been at this particular police station. I felt a intense burning in my right cheek my mother had slapped me not even holding any of her strength back. "I have had enough of this Violet. I'm telling your father of your existence and if he doesn't want you than you can live on the streets for all I care. You have dragged me and Brian's reputations through the mud for the last time."  I knew this was to come it didn't really surprise me though I had always thought that she would send me to live with grandma or even one of mom's two sisters. Never would I have though she would send me to a complete stranger. I was well aware that my mom had slept with a stranger when she went to a rodeo back when she lived in Wyoming mom hadn't always been a city girl she used to live in a small town that bordered Idaho. She left Idaho shortly after giving birth to me and receiving a 'great job offer' the job had been low level and the pay crap I dont know how we survived.

mom dragged me out of the police station and to the car instead of heading in the direction of home we ended up at the airport. "What I dont even get to pack your just sending me off with nothing," I asked mortified. She just glared at me, "of course not I might not have been the most caring mother but I'm not a heartless person. I packed you two suitcases and a book bag. There are clothes, your chargers, your stuffed animal,  a coloring book and actual book to keep you busy," my mother said before getting out and grabbing three suit cases and a book bag. We entered the building and got through security just as the plane was called we made it just in time to board the plane.