Mai

"Azira." I laughed as he shook his head. "It's Ju birthdaaaaay." I said as he looked over at me biting his lip.

"Why would you pick this up and wear it here tonight?" He asked causing me to laugh because he was so serious. "Like look at you. Sexy as fuck but I don't like it." He pouted as I grabbed the bottom of his face roughly.

We were in their private underground garage. Sitting in the back of his black truck while his driver stood outside the car doing whatever drivers do when they stand out there. His beard neatly trimmed on his peanut butter colored skin. Lips full brown and moist.

"YSL heels look so good on these pretty ass feet." He lift my leg up. "You really came in this bitch like damn." He leaned his head back. "You got me high on you girl." His eyes landed on me making me blush. Pupils dilating for real causing my heart to race.

"Baaaaae." I said for the first time ever. My mouth snapped shut.

"That's my girl." He damn near moaned out. "Use your words tell daddy what's on your mind." Just like that my lil boy shorts were soaked.

"Let's go back inside so I can celebrate with my sister." I said as he looked at me with hooded eyes.

He wanted to tell me no soooo bad. But the longer he stared in my eyes he caved. Pulling out his phone. I'm sure he was texting Armani making demands.

"Azira..."

"...bae is fine." He said in his rich boy tone as I smirked shaking my head.

"Bae it's Ju birthday don't make it about me please. We don't do that. I look good tonight but she look better. It's her day." I said as he stared intensely into my eyes.

"You too good for a nigga." He mumbled squeezing my ankle. "This dangerous." He pointed between the two of us.

"How so?" I smirked crawling over into his lap my dress rising as he gripped my ass.

I swear Azira could make my small assets feel so big. The way his big hands gripped and grabbed me made me feel like the thickest bitch alive.

"Hmm what could be so dangerous about this Sir?" I said as he groaned. Dick harden underneath me. Sir hmmm he like that.

"Come on pretty you can't be calling out to my beast like that." He licked my neck before biting down causing me to moan.

"But I just want to know what's so dangerous about us." I whined as he slapped my ass.

"You such a fucking brat and I love that shit. I love yo little ass." He said making my heart melt. My lips smashed into his.

"I love you too Azira." He smirked kissing my lips softly. "Like real bad." I groaned as he laughed.

"Come on. Text ya folks and let em know you coming in." he said lifting me up and sitting me in my own seat.

It only took us about ten minutes to gather ourselves and return to the party. June stood up soon as we walked in the section. Pulling me into his arms.

"You straight?" He asked with his eyes on Azira.

"Yea. I'm fine. I really like him... a lot." I said as he nodded his head. Eyes scanning the spot before falling back on me.

"I know. Feel like I'm losing my homie." He said as I smirked nudging him with my elbow.

"Hell nah. You know you got me big 4L!" I shook my head. "I'm gone always be my brother keeper no matter what." I said as Apryl walked over.

"Stop hovering over them." She said shoving June who looked at her before rolling his eyes. Grabbing hold of his arm he leaned back on the bar.

"Somebody got to do it because you sho ain't." He said causing us to laugh.