Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81: Save Me, My Father Has Gone Mad

Song Yiming was not in a hurry, as he headed to the Chu family's territory at a leisurely pace.

Every time he arrived at one of Chu County's cities, he would let one of the accompanying disciples take control of the city.

He brought along as many Nine Swords Mountain disciples as there were cities in Chu County.

Compared to Song Pang, who was drowning in anxiety, Song Yiming knew that rushing over was a waste of effort. Given that so many days had passed, the black heart grass had most likely already been used.

He was not really thinking about Song Pang, his son. If Chu Yun really had outstanding talent in pill refinement, what he needed to think about now was how to nurture his grandson.

At the same time, Song Yiming was waiting for the Qin family's reaction.

If the Qin family did not express their stance before they arrived at the Chu family's territory, then this trip would go smoothly.

If the Qin family made an appearance, they would face some setbacks.

The Qin family had a close relationship with Nine Swords Mountain's Great Elder Hong Fei, and the Great Qin Dynasty seemed to have some sort of hidden connection with Nine Swords Mountain.

Even he, as the sect master, did not know much about it.

That was a matter directly controlled by a few old fogeys of Nine Swords Mountain. He did not have the qualifications to interfere.

Although he was the sect master, he was not the strongest expert of Nine Swords Mountain.

In this world, strength spoke for itself.

......

The Chu family had arrived, and no one from the Qin family had appeared.

Song Yiming heaved a sigh of relief. This trip would go smoothly!

Chu Tianming and the other elders stood in front of the family's territory and stared at Song Yiming and his son with unsightly expressions!

The Qin family had not responded to their request for aid.

It was obvious that they did not plan to help.

Thinking back to the relationship between the Great Qin Dynasty and Nine Swords Mountain, Chu Tianming and the others felt dejected.

The sect master of Nine Swords Mountain was an expert at the ninth level of the truth realm.

How could the Chu family resist him?

Thus far, the Chu family had yet to cultivate any truth realm experts.

The Chu family's foundation had just been unearthed. Even the family elders who had received the power of the truth realm inheritance had yet to break through to the truth realm.

Could they commission the Black Moon Tower to act?

The price they would have to pay to deal with the sect master of Nine Swords Mountain was something that the entirety of the Chu family could not afford.

Could they give the Chu family's foundation as payment to the Black Moon Tower?

It was obviously impossible.

Chu Yun also received the news and rushed over. She thought of asking that mysterious senior for help.

Song Yiming ignored the people of the Chu family entirely.