04 | disaster meeting

zen | that's creepy

zen | Seven, you're watching [Name]?

zen | Like, stalking her...

zen | Don't you respect a woman's privacy?

A groan slipped through your lips as you awoke the next morning. A slither of light came through the blinds that hung limply against the window pane, indicating that it was somewhere during the early morning.

You shuffled awkwardly in the desk chair, feeling an uncomfortable ache creeping through your body from the upright, slumped position you had fallen asleep in. There was a dry trail of dribble from the corner of your mouth, which you hastily tried to rub away with the back of your hand.

Looking at your phone, you saw that it was 6:30am.

What a horrible time to be awake at. And, as it seemed, Zen was awake bright and early and voicing his options in the chat room. You quickly logged in to join him.

[name] | it's so early...

zen | lololol I always wake up early, I have a morning workout routine that I like to participate in <3

A selfie then followed. It was of Zen, posing with a glass of water. His hair was tied back over his shoulder, there was a sheen of sweat across his forehead and a towel hanging off his arm. While his skin was a beautiful porcelain pale, there was a faint hue of red to his cheeks that only made his eyes seem to stand out more.

[name] | You're crazy

zen | Not the response I thought I'd get from that, but I'll take it lolololol

zen | On a serious note...

zen | Are you really comfortable with the idea of Seven watching you like that?

You pondered for a moment. No, you weren't entirely comfortable with somebody watching you so closely. It was definitely weird that Seven could tap in and have access to whatever camera he wanted with such ease, and make light of his talents like he wasn't dangerous. But at the same time, you understood the reasoning behind him doing so—you're still a total stranger, who broke in to Rika's apartment and somehow ended up crashing their private chatroom, so it was reasonable that he would keep a close eye on your person like this.

Seven was just protecting his friends.

[name] | It's fine lol, I have nothing to hide so I'm not bothered

[name] | As long as I don't find a hidden camera inside the bathroom when I take a shower later, he can watch me whenever haha

zen | I have no idea how you're so calm about this

zen | I'd be extremely annoyed if someone was invading my privacy like that.

[name] | Well... I technically invaded everyone else's privacy first. I wasn't really supposed to end up in this private chatroom, and I wasn't supposed to break into Rika's apartment like this.

[name] | I think having someone watch me constantly as a consequence is a lighter punishment than being arrested for trespassing.

zen | You're a very understanding person, [Name]

zen | But I still think Seven is being a pervert.

You chuckled lightly at Zen's persistence. It was obvious that he wanted you to feel some sort of resentment towards your situation, but you couldn't find it within yourself to do that. Seven was simply protecting the privacy and safety of his friends and this organisation, you couldn't blame him for it.