05 | chill out, its only the second day

[name] | oh, Jumin, you're here!

jumin han | Hm. Yes, and so are you.

[name] | What a lovely coincidence :)

jumin han | Coincidence?

jumin han | You talk very similar to Seven. But no, I don't see how this could be a coincidence given the fact we are both part of the same organisation.

[name] | ...

jumin han | Unless, of course, you were being ironic about your wording and already knew this. Which would be pointless to mention.

[name] | Moving on! How's your day going?

jumin han | Fine, thank you for asking.

jumin han | Congratulations again on joining the organisation. It's easy to enter, but leaving won't be so easy.

[name] | Is... is that a threat?

jumin han | A little bit. You're pretty quick.

jumin han | The information regarding the party is the only information that you will need to deal with. I hope you'll take on the task and continue Rika's work without any trouble.

[name] | It's too hard~ help me lovely Jumin~

[name] | lololol

[name] | I'll try my best to do a good job!

jumin han | ...

jumin han | You are very similar to Seven. How disturbing. Are you secretly Seven messing with us?

[name] | I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that lololol

jumin han | You seem to know him quite well already.

jumin han | I see he knows basic information about you, considering he has researched your background for the organisations safety.

jumin han | Yet, we still don't know a lot about you either.

[name] | He watches me like a hawk, he probably knows me better than myself at this point

[name] | But I don't mind sharing information about myself. What do you want to know?

jumin han | Basic information. Your full name. Your age. Your career interests. What drives and motivates you.

[name] | Feels like speed dating lolol

jumin han | Speed dating...?

jumin han | I have no interest in forming a romantic relationship with you. Please understand that.

[name] | Uh, it was a joke

[name] | You do know what a joke is, right?

jumin han | I have a very good sense of humour.

[name] | Sure you do :)

[name] | My full name is [Name] [Surname]. I am 21 years old. I am a college student studying History, and I would love to own a Bookstore-Cafe one day. Coffee drives and motivates me.

[name] | Do you feel like you know me better now, Mr Han?

jumin han | Interesting.

jumin han | You sound like Assistant Kang when you refer to me as Mr Han.