01. She Also Wants One

An imagine derived from 'TWICE REALITY "TIME TO TWICE" Healing December EP.04'

—————————

Mina's POV

"Oh. That one's really pretty." I giggle at the vibrant greenish color our campfire has turned into after Chaeyoung put the last leftover color changing fire packet from our Time To Twice shooting earlier.

She flashes her proud grin at me like she had done something worth bragging for. "I know, right? I never thought it could be so much fun!"

I simply nod and giggle more as we both watch the fire dancing in front of us in some kind of calming entertainment.

It is just me and Chaeyoung now here by the campfire. All the other members went back inside the vacation house one by one.

Sana was the first one to retreat after the shooting ended since she has been a little under the weather the whole day. Then, after about twenty minutes, Tzuyu followed Sana saying that she wanted to check on her.

I think another hour passed and Nayeon Unnie stood up to announce that she wants to go to the warm jacuzzi by the basement. Jeongyeon Unnie and Jihyo raised their hands when our eldest asked who wanted to join her.

I would've wanted to go with them because it is cold outside here but there is something really comforting when you just stare at the campfire, hearing the woods cracking, and listening to the white noise of nature at night.

I don't know how long Momo stayed here with me and Chaeyoung but she eventually succumbed not to the cold but to the temptation of having some hot chocolate and hot instant ramen at this time of the night.

I'm glad everyone's having a good time. After all, we are here to relax. Such a shame Dahyun can't make it but I know everyone will make sure she will not feel left out when we come back to see her.

"Mina Unnie."

I glanced at Chaeyoung who just called me with a very soft voice. "Hmm?"

"Did you enjoy today?"

I automatically smiled at her question. "It's funny how I was just thinking to myself how great today was."

She just smiles back and nods.

And so silence falls upon us.

This is of no issue though. Silence with Chaeyoung is okay. Doing nothing with Chaeyoung is okay. We two have developed that bond and connection already to be comfortable with each other even at these times.

I wonder what time it is though? I slide my hand to the side pocket of my jacket to get my phone that has long been forgotten since I really am enjoying the present. I raised the mobile device in front of me and tapped its screen to check.

11:27PM. Wow. Is it already this late? I remember we finished the campfire shoot around nine.

"What time is it?"

"Ah." I slid my phone back to my jacket and turned to Chaeyoung who maybe got curious because I was staring at my phone's screen. "Past eleven."

"Wow!" She suddenly yells. "Already?!"

"Hmm. Eleven twenty-seven to be exact."

"Daebak. Time flew really fast! It's like we just came here and now it's almost tomorrow."

I chuckle and nod to her. "You're right."

And there was silence once again between the two of us. Comfortable.