欺負 | 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆.

Chapter 1: 欺負 | 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆
Summary:

where jeongguk and his minions gang up on taehyung after school in class.

Notes:

──
𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 :
this consists of 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲 / 𝗻𝗼𝗻 - 𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 !
please leave if you feel uncomfortable.
──
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀 :
gangbang,
object insertion,
bondage,

taehyung walks quietly down the hallway. he definitely didnʼt want to seek any further attention from jeongguk and his friends. with his tiny yellow thigh - length skirt flipping up in the air, he silently took a few hesitant steps, with books and his school bag in hand and into the empty classroom.

you might ask why he chose an empty classroom over the school library? well he certainly didnʼt want to get another beating from jeongguk or his friends. he shivered at the thought of that. not too say that they would slip their hands under his skirt for a brief second while they sit next to him during lessons. and if the professor hadnʼt called them out in time, they would always venture further than they should. they would smirk at taehyungʼs frightened expression before using their fingers to push aside his lace panties and flick across taehyungʼs pussy folds while he desperately tries to muffle his moans. and if they were cruel enough, sometimes they could even suddenly slip three of their fingers into his tight hole, pushing them in and out. those were the only times he was grateful for the school bell so he could quickly run out of the classroom.

he gently set aside his books on the table. and just as he was about to reach for his bag, he heard loud chattering and a sudden twist of door knob. taehyung stared at it before recognising that loud, booming voice. it was definitely jeongguk.

taeʼs eyes widened with shock as he tries to stuff everything in his backpack and shuffle under one of the tables. hopefully they leave after some time. his breathing went uneven when he sensed them enter the room. and somehow, the tension in the room suddenly went thick.

“ i swear i saw him enter the room, jeongguk. ”

he could always tell the voice belonged to park bogum, one of jeonggukʼs friends. he could hear jeongguk crack his knuckles before the shuffling of feet and sipping of what seemed of a canned drink.

seojoon searched around the table and smirked. now hadnʼt he saw the bit of soft yellow fabric peeping out of the teacher's desk? he walked over to the table with loud deafening steps before swiftly slamming down on the floor to find a shivering taehyung hugging his knees under the table. taehyung immediately let out a chocked sob before seojoon harshly grabs his thighs and pulls him out of under the desk. “ well didnʼt we find you, pretty? ” seojoon teasingly asked while rubbing circles with his thumb on taehyung's soft thighs.

tae whimpers before his eyes meet the hungry gazes of the other two. his pastel skirt had ridden up to his thin waist, revealing those of soft yellow cotton panties which cupped the folds of his pink shaven pussy tightly. from the back, his panties held onto the globes of his ass tightly, almost leaving the shape of it to no imagination. seojoon let out a breathy chuckle before rubbing his index finger on the small wet patch on the fabric.

“ ngghhg...” tae couldnʼt help but mewl at the contact. his small pants and breathy moans only encouraged seojoon to do more. he pushes the fabric away from taeʼs pussy and starts pinching his pussyʼs fat wet molds. " no, stop plea- " before he could even finish his sentence, jeongguk and bogum had already pinned him down on the ground while also restraining his legs from moving.

all three of them takes off their pants and used their leather belts to restrain taeʼs actions. they placed two straps under his thighs in order to keep his legs spread and tied them to the upper body as well. now, he couldnʼt even move an inch. he could not help but let out a sob but at the thought of being tied to two tables while lying on top of it.

upon hearing taeʼs cries, bogum sighed, tore off the cute yellow panties of his and stuffed them into his mouth. “ that should shut him up for a while .. ” now that there was nothing under his skirt, his pink cute pussy was now exposed to the gazes of the three.

jeongguk first announced to play with his hole. his long thick finger entered taeʼ cunt. just as he pushed in, he quickly saw drips of juices leaking out of his hole. “ aah- ” tae moaned at the unfamiliar intrusion, given the fact he was still a virgin. “ so wet already ..” jeongguk gave his pussy a hard slap before groping his ass. he then used his fingers to spread the pussy juices all over his already glistening hole.

upon seeing the sight of his pussy, bogum immediately watered at the sight. he emptied taehyungʼs backpack to find books and pens. he took one of the metal pens and rubbed it against the thick molds of his cunt. he canʼt help but drool at the sight of the tip of the pen coated with taeʼs juices. he slowly pushed the pen in upon seeing taeʼs pussy clenching around it, as if asking for more. jeongguk then took another three and pushed them all into tae.

tae let out a muffled scream at the feeling of when of the pens being able to brush against his prostrate. seojoon definitely wanted to see more of his ducked out face. his soft brown locks falling over his closed eyes, panting with his tongue stuck out and a layer of sweat coating his smooth caramel skin. he pulled out the pens harshly, watching tae's hole clench and unclench around nothing.

he took his can of cola before pouring the soda drink into his hole. he watched with hungry eyes as the brown sparkling liquid flows onto the fat mold of taehyungʼs pink cunt. he uses his finger to push the mold away from each other, making taeʼs hole directly in contact with the cold air. he drinks a sip of the cola before placing his lips directly on the exposed pussy. the other two watches as the cola from seojoonʼs mouth flows into the tight heat. the cola looks as if it immediately gets absorbed into the hole, as if taehyung was sucking the liquid in. tae mewled at the cold drink settling in his insides. bogum then grabs both of taeʼs thighs and starts eating him out like a beast in hunger, drinking and slurping all of his leaking juices and tasted the now warm the soda.

jeongguk then whips out his large, veiny dick and immediately pushes it into taehyung, grunting at the tightness before fucking the brains out of him. the other two used their hands to touch taehyung or create hickeys on taehyungʼs neck, chest and his waist. then, the two of them stuffed their large cocks into taeʼs mouth, shoving it in and out until they both almost reacher their high. jeongguk pounds into the at a intense speed before filling the with his warm seeds. he then pulls out for bogum and seojoon to fill him to the brim with their cum as well. tae groans at the warm liquids flowing his insides to the point that his tummy was bloated.

the three took a glance at taehyung and smirked at the masterpiece in front of them. taeʼs pretty little cunt clenching to keep all the cum in while he breathes out pants into the stuffed moist fabric in his mouth. all of their cum mixed were gushing out of his hole and down his milky thighs.

they left the room, but still with a fucked out tae, still tied to the table with his exposed shaven pussy exposed for anyone who enters the room to see.