助理 | 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁.

#003 |助理 | 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁.

Summary:

where ceo jungkookʼs assistant seals an important deal for the company, he rewards him by letting him play with his dog hybrid, taehyung.

Notes:

⌗ : for 𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶_𝗼𝘁𝟳
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 : jungkook is ceo of some big company and thereʼs this really big deal he recently got. one of his employees was the one who saved the deal so as he lets tae please the employee for a night as a gift.

──

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 :
i slightly adjusted and changed taehyung into a puppy hybrid while i also made the employee jungkookʼs assistant.

hope you like it :)

──

𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀 :
dog hybrid taehyung,
puppy play ( master & pet dynamics ),
somnophilia ( aroused when one is sleeping ),
choking,
object insertion,
exhibitionism,
watersports,

“ deal. ” jeongguk announced as he shook hands firmly with choi from the other company. he was definitely grateful that his assistant had helped him seal the deal, and of course, in return letʼs his puppy, tae, serve him for the day.

jungkook brings his assistant into his office to hand over his pretty pup over to him for the day. the door of the room slowly creaks open, and the two men were welcomed by the sight of tae in a robe and all curled up, sleeping and snoring softly on the couch. “ you can bring him to your office first, then you could start when heʼs awake and hereʼs his leash, you could attach it to the collar. iʼll be heading over to choiʼs company to sign the contract for the day. ” jungkook informed him as he nodded eagerly and takes the leather leash from his bossʼ hands.

he goes over to taehyung and attaches the leash onto his leather collar as he carries tae bridal style as if he weighed nothing at all. jungkook bids him goodbye as he leaves the room, on his way to choiʼs company.

reaching his office, the man leaves the sleeping taehyung on his table filled with papers and documents and quickly shed tae off his robe, only leaving him in his beige thong. he reaches out his hands to feel taeʼs fat ass as he moans when he sees some of his juices leaking and trailing down his tan thighs. he reached forward and immediately tore apart the thong as the dog hybridʼs wet cunt was exposed to his eyes. he couldnʼt hold back but insert a long thick finger into taeʼs pussy as he sees tae clenching open and close as he rubs and pinches with taeʼs pink folds. he hears tae groaning and moving a little as he was uncomfortable. he wasnʼt satisfied at the hybrid shifting about so he first pulls a soft tug at the leather leash as he hears tae whimper in his sleep after hearing him say ‘ bad pup ’.

he thrusts his finger in and out of taehyungʼs heat as he watches how the hybrid is already dripping wet, pussy juices already soaking up the papers and documents on the table. without a warning, he enters two more other fingers into tae and purposely scrapes his nails on the walls of fat cunt. as he thought tae was loosened up, he enters his fat cock into the sleeping pupʼs pussy as he feels the tight heat sucking him in. he bottoms out and starts slamming into taeʼs sweet spot without a fail everytime at an animalistic speed. he lets his hands roam around the pupʼs body as he feels taeʼs entrance tighten around his dick and he knew tae was about to come. he fits in another more hard thrusts as he fills up the dog hybrid full with his hot cum, his cock spilling all of his seeds into taeʼs needy cunt. he watches as the hybrid moans in his sleep, probably dreaming of ducking himself on a dildo and starts squirting around, the juices escaping out his rim and onto the manʼs table.