Proving Ones Strength

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV the next morning.-

I grunt as I wake up and head to my personal bathroom. I look in the mirror and groan softly. "Of course I have to stay with Ahri. At least it isn't a one bedroom bullshit." I say and go through my morning routine. Afterwards I get dressed and go out to see the Ahri isn't up. I huff and go to her room and knock on it. "Ahri!" I call out but don't get a response. "I'm going to regret this." I whisper and open the door. I'm shocked to see Ahri curled up with a small fox plushie, she's in an oversized shirt, and her tails are sprawled lazily around the bed. I sigh and walk up to her but stop as I see a lone photo on the nightstand. It was a picture of her holding a small baby, I flipped it over, and read the note on the back.

"The pain and time was worth it to bring home the most important thing to me. My Baby Boy Grey is finally here! This is the best day of my life!" I read quietly and look at her. I sigh softly and gently put the photo down. "Then why did you never visit?" I ask her sleeping form. I shake my head and gently shake her.

"Huh?! What?! I'm awake!" She says quickly and sits up still hugging the plushie. My eyes widen as I get a better look at the plushie.

"Wake up. What do you want for breakfast?" I ask her neutrally. She jumps slightly at my voice and looks up at me.

"I-I'm not picky Son." She says and I can obviously tell that's a lie.

"How about French Toast and eggs, with a side of bacon?" I ask and she smiles brightly.

"That sounds great! I'll come and help you!" She says and I hum.

"Shouldn't you shower and get dressed first?" I ask and she blushes brightly.

"Right!" She says and quickly runs into the bathroom. I sigh and look at the plushie she dropped.

"How the hell did you get here?" I ask it before going to make breakfast.

As I'm cooking I see Ahri walk up to my right and begin working on the eggs. "How do you like your eggs?" She asks softly and I hum.

"Whichever way you prefer to make." I say and she smiles and begins to scramble them.

"Where'd you learn how to cook?" She asks and I smile.

"One of the Sisters offered to teach me, and Katarina also taught me some things." I say and I see her frown at Katarina's name.

"Maybe you could teach me something. With KDA I've never properly learned. Kai'sa knows a few things, but she can't cook all of the time." She says and I hum.

"I'll think about it." I say and she smiles while nodding. After we finish cooking we sit down at the table.

"I'm glad you're friends with those girls. I'm sure you held them together." She says and I nod. I look at the clock and stand up while stretching.

"I need them more than they need me." I say simply and walk out to get ready for combat.

-Timeskip brought to you by Ahri watching over Grey as he's sick.-

"Welcome everyone! We have a special fight today! Between Neo KDA and the Guardians!" The Head Summoner announces which gets people talking. I walk up to the blue side with the girls. There we see a woman with a dark blue hoodie, she has calm blue eyes, fair skin, and hair as white as snow.

 There we see a woman with a dark blue hoodie, she has calm blue eyes, fair skin, and hair as white as snow