Two

Amy's POV

I was waiting for that stupid truck to show up. I was scared to death cuz Claire didn't answer any of her phone calls. She didn't reply to any of my texts. I had no idea where she was. What the hell has she done? I hope it's not trouble. I heard the sound of a truck. After some minutes the bank clerk called my name. I smiled and walked towards her. She smiled back. She had the money in her hands. She wanted to give it to me but her eyes widened and her hand started to shake. She gave the money to me. As i opened my bag to put it inside a cold thing was placed on the back of my neck.

"Give us the money."

I turned around and saw a man with a sock on his face (but his eyes and mouth were visible). I was so scared when I saw his gun. I quickly gave the money to him. He grabbed me by the neck and put the gun on my head. I whimpered not knowing what to do.

I was scared.

That's the only thing I knew for sure. He wanted to say something but the door to the bank opened. And I saw a boy with brown hair come in. At first he didn't notice us, but then when his eyes met mine, his eyes widened in shock. He wanted to walk away but a very muscular and big man stopped him. He hit the poor boy with his gun and he blacked out. Then felt a cold object on my head and the pain was unbearable. Then I blacked out too.

Louis' POV

I walked in the building. It was quite qquiet. Which is weird cuz banks are mostly crowded. I looked around but then my eyes met a girl who was in a man's grip. He was holding a gun towards her head. My eyes widened in shock. I tried to walk away but my way was blocked by a pretty big man. I just felt pain and then all i remember was black.

I opened my eyes and saw I was tied to a chair. WTF?! I tried to move but I couldn't. God damn it.

See Simon. You ruined my life just for fame and money.

My subconscious said and I completely ignored it. I heard a groan from behind me and then a gasp. The chair started to move. Then a voice said "is anyone there?"

I answered "no one's there."

She let out a very short scream and paused. After what felt like ages she asked "who are you? What are you doing here?"

Didn't she recognize me from that time our eyes met? Probably not, she'll recognize me when I say my name.

"My name is Louis Tomlinson! And like every normal person, I came to the bank."

I decided that I won't say anything to her about the Simon thing. Tho we were in a dark place and we couldn't see anything, I could literally feel her nod.

Hey, why didn't scream or at least say something. Oh no! What if she's one of our haters? This will be hard.

"Don't you know me?"

She paused and then said "no. Should I?"

"No... So, what's your name?"

"Amy. Amy Smith."

Amy's POV

Louis is a nice guy, I think.

A door was opened and two men walked in. I still couldn't see their faces.

"Do you know why you're here?"

"Because you're assholes?" I said it in a 'duh' tone.

He came over and punched me in the face. I let outta whimper and they chuckled.

"Weak girl."

Tears started to run down my face. I wasn't weak. He was too strong.

"JUST TELL US WHY THE FUCK WE ARE HERE." Louis yelled and that made me flinch.

They went towards him and swear I heard them chuckle again when they beat him up.

"Watch what you say. And... You are here because we robbed the bank. And you two lovelies *he grabbed my chin and I pulled away which earned me a slap.* are our hostages. When the police shows up we're gonna use you two."

And with that they left the room.

"Are you okay?" me and Louis said at the same time.

"Yeah" we said at the same time and chuckled, I looked at my watch. 11:49?

I better get some rest. I went to sleep but the man's voice was stillvib key head

Watch what you say.

you are here because we robbed the bank.

And you two lovelies are our hostages. When the police shows up we're gonna use you two.

Hostage?

We're hostages?

And with these thoughts I drifted off to sleep. But the voices never left my mind.

Hostage...

SOOOO... Here's the update you guys wanted . hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment. So this is my last update until 10 days and I promise that if I have time in the trip, I will update. But it may be very short. Love y'all!