3

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 3:

I May Be a Dummy Chapter 3:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiali gently lifted the tail fin of the little mermaid, "Cub cub, let me see your little baa."

The appearance of the hermaphrodite little mermaid is almost the same as that of the male mermaid, and it is not easy to recognize. The only difference is that the hermaphrodite little mermaid will have an inconspicuous line two inches down from the lower abdomen. After adulthood, the traces of the lines become deeper and deeper, until the estrus and estrus period arrives. Once the mermaid is pregnant with an egg, the lines will slowly split apart, and the finally formed egg will grow out of the crack.

Dong Zai noticed a trace of bad intentions from Jiali's father's smiled face, Dong Zai hugged his little tail to prevent Dad from seeing the shame.

But where is the delicate little mermaid Jiali's opponent.

Jiali stretched out her finger to stroke the fish's tail and scratched it lightly. The little mermaid immediately felt that the tail was itchy, cracked her mouth, and laughed silently. With this smile, she subconsciously let go of her little hand holding the fish's tail.

Jiali took the opportunity to peek at the white and tender belly of the little mermaid, and then moved her eyes down.

Ah! Like him, hermaphrodite mermaid.

At this time dozens of heads came around, and a pair of colorful eyes were also shining, "Huh? It's a little mermaid who can lay eggs!"

When dozens of mermaids saw the shame, Dong Zai was so embarrassed that his whole body, including the tail of the fish, blushed. He propped up his tail fin and stood up from his father's palm, leaped hard, and jumped back to the shell bed. Under the upper scallop, with a "click", the two scallops were tightly closed together.

Jia Li's face was a little confused, what's wrong with Zai Zai.

What is shyness? They both mate and mate in public, and there is no such thing as shyness.

No matter how Jiali coaxed him, Dong Zai refused to come out.

"Jali, your little mermaid..." Fia's partner, Ting Lan, thought for a long time, and finally remembered a word to describe it, "Super cute, I want to hug home."

Fia agreed, "My stinky kid is naughty and noisy, it's better than your little mermaid, how good! I can eat two more exotic shrimps looking at him."

Although the little mermaid is a little weaker, they are not soft little mermaid that can't afford to raise it. They are cute and want to steal.

The other mermaid echoed: "Yes, yes, I really want to have such a cute mermaid cub, I will never drive him away, and it will be no problem to raise him to adulthood."

Jia Li sullenly drove away all the **** who wanted to form a group to steal his little mermaid.

snort! Want to steal my family fish cubs, dreaming!

Jia Li was a little nervous, and really started to worry about whether someone would form a group to steal the cubs. He whispered, "Lei Zhe, do we want to move a nest."

Lei Zhe laughed, "I will protect you and cubs, and will not let you be stolen."

Jiali akimbo, fiercely, "You can protect the cub, how could I be stolen."