Chapter 3

(Drew is seen walking around the town with Janet Van Dyne after his daily job.)

Janet: I'm impressed you could manage to get some free time for our date.

Drew: Well, this is the advantage of being the CEO of an enterprise.

Janet: Yeah, you've got a point.

(Suddenly they hear some rumbling sounds, and turn to see a bank being robbed by a certain supervillain.)

Whirlwind: Hahahahaha!

(He turns into a hurricane and starts destroying some cars in his way. Both Janet and Drew nod at each other as they prepare to transform.)

ZETSUMETSU EVOLUTION!

BREAKHORN!

Drew: Henshin!

PERFECTRISE! WHEN THE FIVE HORNS CROSS, THE GOLDEN SOLDIER THOUSER IS BORN. PRESENTED BY ZAIA!

(Drew become Thouser while Janet becomes Wasp. Both of them chase after Whirlwind as Thouser pulls out a progrisekey and summons his Thousand Jacker.)

THOUSAND JACKER!

BURST!

(He places the progrisekey in his Thousand Jacker)

PROGRISEKEY CONFIRMED. READY TO BREAK!

(He pulls the Jack Ring.)

THOUSANDRISE!

(And then he prepares to execute his attack.)

THOUSAND BREAK!

(Thouser creates two magenta constructs of Gatling guns, which fire at Whirlwind while Wasp shoots him as well.)

ZAIA ENTERPRISE!

(He gets up and growls in anger as he glares at the two heroes.)

Whirlwind: Did you just shoot at me? Nobody shoots at Whirlwind!

(Wasp distracts Whirlwind by shooting while Thouser slashes him. Whirlwind then charges at them as they dodge and Wasp shoots him down, making him fall into the ground as she lands on top of him.)

Wasp: Is that all you've got? Really?

(Whirlwind tries to catch Wasp, who runs as he chases after her.)

Whirlwind: You wanna play? Let's play!

(Thouser prepares to use another Progrisekey)

BLIZZARD!

PROGRISEKEY CONFIRMED. READY TO BREAK!

THOUSANDRISE!

THOUSAND BREAK!

(Thouser slashes the ground in front of him with the Thousand Jacker, freezing it and Whirlwind as a police car almost gets hit.)

ZAIA ENTERPRISE!

Thouser: Phew. That was close.

(Whirlwind breaks free from the ice, and readies his blades as he shoots it at Thouser, who slashes them all, making him shocked.)

Whirlwind: (eyes widen) No way.

Thouser: (smirks) Behind you!

(Whirlwind turns to see Wasp smirking as she shoots him, knocking him out.)

Wasp: I must admit, it's really good to do a superhero job during a date.

Thouser: You're welcome. That was pretty fun. (extends a handshake) Don't you want me to take you home?

Wasp: Hmm, you're kidding, aren't you?

Thouser: (laughs) Yeah, I'm kidding. Of course I'm kidding. I mean, you can fly.

(Wasp giggles as she kisses Thouser before flying. Thouser reverts back to Drew as nobody noticed a certain purple Kamen Rider watching him from the top of a building.)

(Horobi's visors glow as the screen fades to black

(Horobi's visors glow as the screen fades to black.)