BROKEN HER

Time:11.00pm

𝒫𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒: 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓉 𝐸𝒜𝑅𝒯𝐻

A petite woman was staring at the night sky from her balcony with mixed emotions.It seems she has her eyes hold more to tell about her pain than her mouth.Her cheeks were having wet tear marks.A sudden gush of breeze passed over her and her hands held her three month pregnant belly which was already looking huge like its 5 months.She closed her eyes in tiredness,enjoying the peace that the night sky gave her.

Her tranquility was cut short by a screeching opening of door yet she didnt bulge knowing who it must be.

As she guessed it was them.Her sole protectors as well as supporters.

One was a female who must be surely a little elder than her by age but share same height with her.She has a wheatish skin complexion and shoulder lenght hair.Her black eyes held a kind of warmth and comfort along .Both are the emotions which she needed the most right now.

Another was a male with whom she share same age but he was slightly taller than her.Unlike the female,his reddish eyes held a sense of sadness,guilt and anger which made the girl to look down.

Both the male and female shared a sense of familarity indicating that they both are related to each other.Unlike her.

The elder female brought the younger woman from balcony and made her sit at the cozy cot at the room.That male sat on a armchair at the room while the elder female settled near the younger woman.

That female:*Chellam(Dear)

The girl remained unfazed.

Female:Gayu...

Still that girl seemed unaffected.

This time the man called her full name in high voice...

Male:GAYATHRI....

SIVAANGI   KRISHNAKUMAR    AS

SIVAANGI KRISHNAKUMAR AS

GAYATHRI

This time the girl looked at both of them with a jerk.The elder woman glared at her younger brother.

E.female:Arivu irukka Naveen unakku?Ipdiya kathuva.Look she is scared.

Look she is scared