Chapter - 43

The next morning was rather relaxing for both Taehyung and Jungkook as they would be able to spend some quality time with each other after a long time.They did wake up early though, something that has become their habit with the numbers of passing years.Being hardworking students in their early years and now putting their best in their workfields have automatically turned them into men who follow a daily routine.Not that they're complaining!

Anyways, waking up and then lying on the bed doing nothing was just not their thing.So they took their time in a round of morning sex, again something that has become common for them after claiming each other for the first time.As they already turned their first off day into an extremely blissful one, they decided to pay attention to their bodily urges of nature's calls and did their morning routines right away.Once they were done, they finally thought of filling their stomachs which were on the verge of singing opera of starvation by then.

"Hyung, I want to cook today." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand gently but with a firm grip as soon as he saw the elder picking up an apron.It's been months he cooked for his man and his whole being was willing for nothing more than to cook the other's favourite dishes.It was something he really loved doing but most of the times, he can't do it because of his workload.

"Alright.I'm making smoothies for us in the meantime then." Taehyung who was silent for a few seconds spoke up with a loving smile.

Well, he didn't want Jungkook to cook all alone, not after taking him four times within just a few hours but he was also aware of the probable reason behind Jungkook's willingness to cook for them alone.

Jungkook loves cooking.

Even more than that, Jungkook loves cooking for him!

"Sure thing." Jungkook smiled brightly as Taehyung pecked his lips before going towards the fridge to take out the ingredients to prepare their specifically favourite smoothies - strawberry for himself and banana for his grown up baby.He intentionally took out more strawberries, knowing well about Jungkook's liking towards its smoothie these days.

"Tan-ah?" Taehyung mumbled, looking out of the kitchen as he could hear the puppy barking and jumping around.He smiled, seeing it playing with a bunch of toys which were now lying here and there on the living room floor.

"I fed him when you were bathing.Looks like, he's in a really good mood now." Jungkook giggled, scrunching his nose while looking at the same direction as Taehyung before going back to his cooking again.

Soon enough, they were completely engaged in their own tasks.Jungkook went with preparing Makgguksu, one of Taehyung's most favourite dishes these days and he also prepared some vegetable soup, a new one he has been learning recipes of in the last few days.He had it numerous times in the last six months as it was really good to taste and he might or might not have finished his work two days prior just to hire a chef and then learn how to prepare the delicious, healthy soup in the next two days.

Don't blame him.

He wouldn't just prepare something for Taehyung without being sure whether it tastes good enough or not.

Jungkook got a bit startled as he was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts due to a pair of strong, veiny arms' sudden placing over his waist, more like Taehyung's arms literally being wrapped around his waist....wholly.

"It smells really good.Is it something new again?I'm feeling hungrier now." Taehyung said, peeking at the pot where the soup was starting to boil.He rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder while staring at the way the younger stirred the soup with a laddle in slow motion.

"Yes, it is.I really liked it and had it I don't even know how many times in those months.I hope, you'll find it delicious as well." Jungkook responded and smiled shyly when he felt Taehyung nuzzling into the crook of his neck, placing soft kisses on the skin there.