FIVE

TALIAS HOME, ITALY.

I just woke up and the sun is shining in my eyes. I love these types of mornings. I take my phone from the bedside and check the time. It's 08:34.
I better get up and get ready for the day.

I get up from my bed going to my bathroom, i decided to take a shower.
After the shower i get out and put on my robe. I head to my walking closet and put on a bright purple dress on because it is hot and sunny in Italy right now.

I then do my makeup as usual and head downstairs after. When im going downstairs i smell a good smell coming from the kitchen.
Oh i know that smell. Thats the smell of the cookies that my mom used to make.

I walk in to the kitchen and see my mom there. Omg im so happy right now!! They are home. And so is my dad!!

"Mom!!" I say running up to her and hugging her tightly

"Talia!" Mom said

"I missed you so much!" Talia said letting go of the hug

"I missed you more!!" Mom said

"Dad back as well? Right!?" Talia said

"Of course he is! Now come eat the cookies that i made"

"Omg mom i loved these as kids, i dont know why you stopped making them"

"I promise i will make them more often now that im home for a long time!!"

"Omg really!!" Talia said

"Me and your dad cleared up our schedules and took some day offs"

Before i could respond i heard my dad's voice. I turned around and saw him coming in the kitchen.

"Dad" i said hugging him

"Hey how are you?" He said letting go of the hug

"Im good how about you? Hows work?" I ask

"Work is good, and im more good when im with my daughter"

"Well you are now" Talia says

"Guys come on eat my cookies! I thought you guys loved them?" Mom said

"Who said i stopped loving your cookies?" Talia says taking a cookie and taking a bite

"Mmmmm, so good as usual" Talia said

"Of course it is" Mom said

"Let me try one" Dad said taking a cookie and taking a bite

"Never fails" Dad said

2 HOURS LATER

"Mom can you come with me and take pictures of me for the gram?" I ask my mom

"Yeah sure lets go" Mom said

Talia and her mom went to different places in the house and took pictures. They turned out very pretty. Talia looked very pretty. Very pretty that Kenny would see what he had lost. Not that Talia cared about him, she wanted him to know that he lost a beautiful girl like her.