SIX

TALIAS HOME, ITALY

Its the day that i will be leaving for London. Im a little nervous and stressed, i dont know why but i am. It's just a new start, im gonna move away from here, from this beautiful house and from this beautiful country. Italy. But if i have to follow my dreams i have to sacrifice. I have to make it happen.

Im now getting ready right now, i put on some grey joggers and a grey crop top with air forces. Im doing my makeup right now cause i cant look bad at the airport. What if i see a cute guy? Or what if he asks me for my number and i will look like this? Uh un not gonna happen.

Anyways now im ready, just need to put on lip gloss and im ready to go. Ready to leave Italy.

It's good that my parents are here. They will be taking me to the airport. At least i get to see them before i go. Im really happy about that.

Okay. Now im fully ready and need to go to the airport now.
I grab all of my luggages and take them out of my room. Before closing the door to my bedroom i look at it one more time before i leave. I look at the hallways and all of the pictures hung up on it one last time before i leave.

My dad puts in all of my luggages in the car and then starts the car as we all are ready to drive to the airport to drop me off.

THE AIRPORT

Im standing here in the airport talking to my parents before i go. I hug them both tightly as im about to leave and go check in. Tears fell down my cheeks. I am gonna meet them again but it's just sad to leave them.

After all of that i say my last goodbyes and leave. I go and check in to the airport and check in all of my bags and the lady there checking me in sent them all into the plane.

I then went to the first class lounge as i was allowed because my dad had booked me first class tickets. I sat down at a couch looking through my phone and deciding what to post. I took a picture with one of the suitcases before so i might just post that.

ajshabeel, ohnosharky, yungfilly, kingkennytv, niko, chunkz, beta_schmucks and 8,833 others liked this post

taliaaa: see ya soon 😘

Comments:

user832: wish u the best flight!
taliaaa: thanks bae❤️

kingkennytv: cant wait to see you
>taliaaa: dont pick me up late 👀

yungfilly: counting the hours till i meet my fave cousin again!

View 203 other comments

________________________