𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓

Elijah

"I..." I felt his body go limp, me and Tobias caught him in an instant.

"Ellis!" We screamed in unison.

There was police sirens, quickly getting louder until they were right behind us.

The police got out their cars, which there were 3 police cars. And two police men in each.

"Shit, call the ambulance! One guy is unconscious, and the rest of you follow me in the house!" One police man yelled and he slammed the car door shut.

Most of them ran in beside one, who was calling the ambulance.

"Pick him up and follow me." I apprised Tobias, and soon he had Ellis in his arm like a bridesmaid.

I guided him over to the police guy on the phone, who had just hung up and stuffed his phone in his pocket.

"Are you able to help him?" I asked the man.

The policed looked at Ellis and nodded. "Open the door and lay him on the seat."

I opened the door and Tobias laid him on the the seat.

The police man grabbed something from his truck and propped it under Ellis's legs before placing two finger on the side of his neck.

"... He still has a pulse. I think he should be ok until the Ambulance arrives. You two just say here with him." He demanded before going into the house where the rest of the police men were.

Tobias sat on the ground, running his hand through his head. Clearly at a loss of what to do or to say, he's probably still processing all of this.

After a while the police men came back outside with two guys in their custody. Well... Not really. Both guys were unconscious.

One guy had a bruise on his temple that was already very swollen, and the other guy had a bruise on his forehead.

"Damn." I managed to say.

Tobias looks up at me confused before standing up to see what I was looking at.

"Ellis did that to them?" Tobias asked baffled. I even heard a little chuckle from him.

Minutes go by and we hear the ambulance, which makes me feel a bit better. They soon find their way here and get all three of them. We asked if we could go with Ellis in the ambulance, and they agreed.

We sat in the room with him for at least an hour. He hadn't made any type of moments, only his chest rising and falling from breathing. After a while as we waited, Tobias soon fell asleep. And I was the only one up in the room.

But many thoughts ran through my mind. But one rang through my mind the most.

Not too long ago a cop came in and talked to me since Tobias was asleep and Ellis was still unconscious. He had told me that one of the two guys that had broken in had a key to Ellis's home. Which shocked me.

That guy had a damn key to Ellis's house. And to think that this guy has probably been in Ellis's house countless of times. Doing who knows what.

I finally decided to rest my head on Tobias's shoulder. Still in deep thought.

A groan immerges from the bed and I immediately sit up and see Ellis waking up.

"Ellis?"

"My fucking head hurts." He grumbled as he slowly sat up.

I stood up and walked over to the bed where he sat. "Hey, are you feeling alright?"

"What? Where am I?" He asked looking around confusedly.

"The hospital... what do you remember?"

"...I remember... Tyler... He had kissed me." Ellis held his head as he was intensely trying to remember.

But I on the other hand had my fist clenched. The guy broke in and kissed him. What else was he going to try and do!?

"Who's Tyler?"

"A friend, well... ex- friend. He was one of the guys who'd broken in." Ellis let out an exhausted breath. "I can't believe I thought he was my fucking friend."

I heard shifting behind me, and I knew it was Tobias. "You're up." He spoke, clearly still half asleep and had not yet processed the fact the Ellis was up.

...

"Wait you're up!" Tobias exclaimed as he stood from his chair, walking over to Ellis and embracing him.

"Yea, I'm up. Also, sorry for the sudden text. I was just scared and wasn't able to text anything else." He assured us, but that was the least of my worries right now.

"Are you sure you're ok? He didn't try to do anything else to you right?" I asked worriedly. I hope he didn't try anything, I already hate the fact that he broke in and kissed him.

"Wait what are you talking about?" A confused Tobias asked.

"He asked what did I remember from before. And I had told him that Tyler had kissed me. Not to mention I remember him saying, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this."

"What was his name again?"

"His name was Tyler." Ellis responded hesitantly, and I watched Tobias eyes slightly widen. "You... were who they were talking about."

"What? What are you talking about?" Ellis asked, just as confused as I am.
What the fuck is he talking about?

"I over heard a guy name Tyler and some other guy saying they were gonna break in some guys house, I just didn't know it was going to be you." He looked at Ellis, his expression has a mix of guilt and anger. "Fuck, I'm sorry, I should have been more cautious about it, and maybe I would have been able to-"

"It's alright. I'm fine see?"

"All I see is a guy in a hospital bed with a bandaid on his forehead." Tobias crossed his arms and a frown pulling his lips.

"Whatever, it's over. So I'm fine. Not to mention I did knock one of them out with a baseball bat." Ellis said with a cocky grin.

"Actually, you managed to knock out the both of them." I laughed as the memory of the two knocked out guys being carried out the house.

"Really?" He exclaimed and I nodded in response.

After while it became silent. None of us knowing what to do or say. But I'm just glad Ellis is safe.

But what keeps me wondering is what went down before we got there. Did he do more than kiss Ellis? Was he trying to... I don't even want to say it. Not to mention that he had already had Ellis's key before hand and probably for a while now. So has the Tyler guy been stalking Ellis? If so, for how long?

I really hate it, not knowing how long this Tyler guy has been doing this.