chapter 2

It was 6am in the morning when I woke up. I looked around to see if Giselle was still sleeping.

"Good morning!",I said.

"Good morning.",she replied.

"I have a question do we have something like a schedule for today?",I asked her.

"Yes,we have. At first there's breakfast. It's from 6am - 10am.

Do you want to come with me?",she asked me.

"Oh,yes of course.",I answered.

We went outside and saw the table with breakfast.

After we took some food we needed a place to sit.
The problem was we had no picnic blankets.

"Oh hey,you two are also awake?I thought I was the only one.Nice to meet you all!
My Name is Ningning and what are your names?",Ningning asked us.

"Hey,I am Summer and this is Giselle.",I answered her.

"Nice to meet you!",Giselle said.

"I just saw that you two were also going to eat breakfast and wanted to ask you if you want to eat with me. Luckily I brought my picnic blanket.",Ningning said.

The tree of us ate together while sitting down on the blanket and enjoying the fresh air.
Suddenly we heard some footsteps coming towards us.

"Oh,hey.I'm sorry if I scared you I just saw the three of you eating here and wanted to ask if I could join too.",the girl said.

"Yes,of course!",Ningning answered.

"By the way my name is Karina.",she said.

"What a nice name.",Giselle said.

"Thanks!",Karina said happily.

Some minutes later we heard some footsteps again.

"Hey,you all are already awake.Can I can eat with you. My name is Winter! Nice to meet you all!",she said.

"Of course!",Karina said.

After they all introduced themselves to each other some hours passed.
It was 13pm.

"Hey do you wanna go on a walk?",Winter asked me.

"Of coure!", I said.

We walked around the campsite on a walking trail when we noticed something.

We saw there was a trail away from the usual walking.
This mysterious trail led inside the forest.

"Do you want to go the way trough the forest?",Winter asked me.

"I don't know I prefer not to because the forest seems scary because it's completely dark and we don't know if it's safe there you know..",I answered.

We walked back to the campsite and wanted to tell the others what we saw but they were not there.
Maybe they also wanted to go on a walk.

~a few hours later~

It was already 18pm and they were still not back. We looked for them everywhere on the campsite and asked the owner if he saw them but sadly he didn't.

So we had no other choice left than look for them on the walking trails but even there we couldn't find them.
We stand before the mysterious walking trail once again like today morning.

"I really don't want to but I think this is our last option...",Winter said.

I could clearly see she doesn't wanted to go inside there.

"But before we are going inside there do you have the backpack with our flashlights,water etc...?",I asked her.

"Yes,I have.",she said.

"Okay, then let's go..",we said.