chapter 3 / the abandoned place

We followed the walking trail trough the forest.

It was really dark and I think without the flashlights we definitely would have gone lost.

"Hey Summer.",Winter said.

"Oh no,how do we know which way is the correct one?",I asked.

"I don't know",she said.

The path the two followed was splitted in 5 different paths.

"Let's try every way until we get the right one.",I said.

So we took the first way.

"Summer,I have a bad feeling about this way I think it's the -",Winter was about to say.

But then we stood in front of an old building.

"What's this?",Winter asked.

"It looks like an abandoned hospital.",I said.

"Yeah,you're right.It looks very old too.",Winter answered.

"WINTER,SUMMER!",someone shouted our names.

The person ran towards us and it was Karina.

"What are you doing here?",we asked Karina.

"Well,I was about the ask the same question to you but we have a problem.",Karina said.

"What problem?!",we asked.

She explained, "Well,me,Ningning & Giselle went on a walk and we went inside the forest. You know normally everyone goes walking in the forest and we found this building.
The both of them went inside the building and I tried everything to stop them but yeah as you can see...in the end I weren't able to stop them. So I waited for them to come back.
It felt like an eternity and I thought they came outside the building on the other side because I heard some voices but it turned out it was just the two of you. I have a bad feeling about this old looking building.
How long will it takes 'til we meet again?".

"I will go inside the building.",I said.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!",they asked me.

I nodded and went towards the building.

"WAIT,before you go take this backpack."Winter said.

"What about-",I was about to ask her.

"Don't worry about me. Karina also got a backpack so you can take mine. Be careful. If you won't come back outside this building in 1 hour then we will go ask for help.",they said.
"Okay then see you in 1 hour." , I said.

I opened the door of the building and I had a strange feeling.
It smelled like an hospital and the building kinda gave off backrooms vibes.

There were a huge hallway and of the end of the hallway was probably a stairwell.

As I walked trough the hallway I saw that some room doors were opened so I decided to go in one of them.

But there was nothing special until I saw some footsteps on the with moss covered floor.

I walked out the room and went into an other room that was huge.

But I really prefer to just forget what I saw.

Blood everywhere.

I quickly walked out the room and walked straight to the stairwell when I noticed another room.
It seemed like a lab but everything was broken.

When I finally arrived I saw a room next to the stairs. It seemed like a room for employees when I suddenly heard someone knocking on it.

"Hello? Who is there?",the voice asked.

The voice sounded familiar.

"Giselle?",I asked back.

"H-How do you know my name?",she asked.

I opened the door and saw Giselle.

"Who are you?",she asked.

"I'm Summer. Don't you remember me?",I asked her back.

"No.Do you expect strangers to know your name?",she asked confused.

"So I guess you don't know a girl named Ningning too right?",I asked her.

"No.I never heard this name before.",she said.

"Well,you might not trust me then but could you come with me?",I asked her.

She nodded.

We went outside the building again and Karina and Winter looked surprised.

They asked if I also found Ningning but sadly not yet.

"I need to go back inside and look for Ningning could you please take care of her.I don't know what happened with her but she doesn't remember us anymore.
Something about this building is definitely strange and that's why I need it go back inside and find Ningning as soon as possible. I am going to record everything with this app that only records voices because I can't film all the time."

"Okay but be careful.",Karina and Winter said once again.

And I went back inside the building.
This time I went upstairs to the 2nd floor.