𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 - The Long, Hot, Drunken Summer

Disclaimer: All the real names of places, people, and events have been altered or abbreviated to protect the innocent

Disclaimer: All the real names of places, people, and events have been altered or abbreviated to protect the innocent. Namely, me.

hey people!

Ever wonder what the lives of the chosen ones are really like?

Well, who better to tell you than one of their very own?

No, I'm not talking about the models in the sleazy tabloids, or washed-up actors, or musical prodigies, or mathematical geniuses.
I'm talking about the people who are born into it — those of us who have everything anyone could possibly wish for, and who take it all completely for granted.

Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side!

I know most of you are just now tuning in — after the major spill of gossip that was the last year brought in more readers — so, I've created this summary page to reminisce on this past summer before the (hopefully drama-filled) school year starts.

I'll have no trouble keeping this short as it's much harder to get the inside scoop when me and all my observant sources are vacationing in various parts of the world.

We have one week left before classes at Constance and St. Jude's, so think of this like some light summer reading.

So, which elite should we start with?

The summer's biggest, yet most overlooked mystery: Serena van der Woodsen.

If you can't remember who that is, you're not alone. Though, you might remember her as the girl who showed up late to most classes reeking of alcohol yet somehow looking perfect.

The Upper Eastside's princess was once under every spotlight, in every magazine, the face of every store you walked past. She looked as glamorous as one could, but has since stumbled into the shadows — like the one Queen B stumbled out of after her disappearance.

After the Shepherd Wedding (the first major event of summer before school let out for holiday), no one had seen S for weeks — strange considering you couldn't escape her face plastered in every storefront.