Midnight Blood Pt. 2

Dad was furious now, his anger and rage built up so fast and his true form was starting to show.

"What do you mean you're FUCKING pregnant, Lilith!?"

I stood there in the middle of the room, heart racing and my body shaking with adrenaline and fear. Taehyung stood at my side as Dad's form changed again and I held my ground.

"Because Dad, it happens when two people have SEX! Or did you forget that? How else would Desiree, Lydia and I be here?!"

That's when his clothes ripped, his pants became shorts and his shirt in pieces of scattered fabric. His muscles doubled in size as he took one final step towards me and stared into my soul with his hateful eyes.

Everyone in the room stood frozen, unable to move as they watched with fearful eyes and Taehyung moved closer to me.

"Lilith..." he started.

"I can do this! Just please don't leave my side and hold me close."

"Alright..." was all he said.

He placed his left hand over my slowly growing stomach as I did the same, linked our wedding rings together and squeezed our shaking hands tight against our baby.

Dad eyed us up and down, "I KNEW you were going to be trouble...Ever since that night you tried to stop me, I knew. And look where it led you, right into our enemies arms."

I squeezed Taehyung's hand tighter, "WE ARE NOT ENEMIES! You, Desiree and Lydia are! All you know is money and power but guess what Dad, you've been failing miserably the entire time!"

"You take that back! You're nothing like us."

"Never have, never will be! I didn't want any of this! It's because of you I nearly lost my soulmate and lover all because of MONEY!"

Hate raged in his eyes as sudden warmth against my stomach started to burn and a hand slowly covered my eyes.

"I should of killed you that night all this started, that way I'd still be on top like I've always had been!"

"You will NEVER be on top again after this!"

Dad laughed, "You are sadly mistaken, Lilith. Will you ever learn? Doubtful, and now it's time to end this!"

Darkness covered my eyes as Dad came charging, only to come to a sudden stop. That burn from before became strong and visions from the past flashed across my eyes, I knew this was our baby's doing.

Visions from when I was first born, to when I became a teen, to an adult. Visions of Mom and Dad arguing, almost killing each other blurred my eyes and I started to cry. It wasn't normal crying this was different, warm and thick like blood and that's exactly what it was.

"What the fuck's going on, Lilith! Let's finish this right now!"

Dad's voice boomed in my ears as my visions sped up to when I was working at MasPro and ran into Taehyung for the first time. My tears became dark red, crimson as there in the shadows stood a tall figure, none other than Dad himself.

He's been watching me this whole damn time! Not anymore...

My stomach burned hot as my visions blurred to darkness and a sizzling sound caught my ears. My eyes flung open, cheeks stained with blood tears as Taehyung's hand lifted off my eyes and I looked down, they went wide.

Our rings were glowing a crimson flame as the burning from my stomach eased and I tightened our grip. Dad stood furious, yelling at me like I wasn't even there and he lost his last nerve.

"I WILL KILL YOU, LILITH!"

Determination gleamed in my eyes as they started to glow along with Taehyung's and I pulled our hands off my stomach. I aimed them right at him, stood parallel to Taehyung and shouted out.