ㅡ『26』

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 26
Twilight
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

AFTER THE INCIDENT, they disguised the events as some kind of freak accident that Bella had when she saw Edward after their unexpected break-up. Renee wasn't that thrilled to hear that it happened because of some boy, but she warmed up quickly when she met Carlisle and his supposedly children.

"How much longer until we can go back?" The Donovan asked, tapping Carlisle by the shoulder to pull him away from the room.

"I'll talk to her doctor and see if she can get transferred to Forks." And with that, the patriarch was out of their sights and into the hall.

The others weren't inside the room, only Edward and her mother. They're all just lounging by the waiting room, the lack of people was somewhat helpful after the events that took place a few hours back.

"You're extra grumpy." Emmett started, poking the older by the elbow.

"And less patient." Jasper added.

"Cause Rose is at Forks." Alice confidently added. If anyone asked who was the biggest fan of their relationship, she would easily come second.

First being Anastasia of course, the girl had seen it all. Ever since from 1933, up to this date. Well not everything, she didn't really had a chance to see their relationship when Rose was still a human. Still, it counts.

"Leave me alone." The latter groaned, sure they were kind of annoying and a pain in the ass, but they're starting to become good company.

Soon, Carlisle came back, they'd allow Bella to be transfer back to Forks. Renee wasn't that much delighted but signed the papers otherwise.

She didn't have to be in the hospital for a long time. After a couple of days, Bella was allowed to go home, only catch is she had to wear the cast on her leg. At all times of course.

"No, Alice." The teen groaned, blushing at the extravagant strapless dress pulled up by the pixie haired vampire.

"You look great!"

"Or part cyborg." Emmett teased, whistling at the chunky material strapped on her foot.

Everyone was going to the prom. The year being everyone's last except for Edward, Jasper, and Alice. Now that leaves the dilemma, Sebastian didn't know how to ask Rosalie.

He didn't want to be a prick and just assume that she'll go with him or if she wanted to go at all. Judging by her behavior, the latter just assumed that she did, after all, she was browsing dresses too at the tailor's in Port Angeles.

Teenage proms weren't really Sebastian's thing. But it could be a fun new experience. A night of dancing, celebration, and well that's it. Sounds horrifying, but then he gets to spend it with Rose. Kind of giving him a flashback when he first met her at Carlisle's party. The vampire couldn't help it as the corner of his lips began lifting.

"What are you smiling about?" Speak of the devil and they shall appear. Rosalie asked, bumping his shoulder slightly.

"Have I told you that I think you look wonderful tonight?" Sebastian grinned, wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist pulling her close to him. "So very beautiful."