Goenka mansion
Sejal and Manish look at Ansh coming while holding Maahi hand and pulling her inside... maahi was in tears.

Sejal: ANSH LEAVE HER!

Ansh ignore them and took maahi to their room...he locked the door.
Both Sejal and Manish went to knocked on the door.

Manish: Ansh open this door right now!

Sejal: ANSH. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!

Ansh: Mom dad we need time. We are okay. Don't worry. Leave us alone for sometime.

Sejal: Fine.
Sejal and Manish left.

Ansh maahi room.
Ansh leave Maahi hand...
Maahi look at him...

Maahi: Why are you doing this!

Ansh: Did you want to keep listening to their insult! Tell me. You are my wife Maahi! No one has the right to insult you! You won't go there anymore!

Maahi: I can't Ansh. That's my family!

Ansh: the family that don't give a shit about you huh? I love you Maahi. why do you keep insulting my love like this huh?

Maahi look at Ansh with tears.
Maahi: But they are my family.

Ansh: I understand maahi but you already beh so much... stop now! They think I don't treat you well.. ok maahi you choose. Divorce me like your family will wanted or stop meeting them till they realize their mistake.

Maahi look at Ansh shockingly.
Maahi: Divorce.... What are you saying Ansh. How did this crossed your mind! I will never ever divorce you! I love you Ansh! I fought with my family for you.

Ansh hug Maahi.
Ansh: i was praying you wouldn't choose divorce. Can we start again maahi. Can we start again to zero.

Maahi nodded with tears and hug Ansh tighly.
Maahi: I am sorry and i love you.

Ansh: I am sorry too. I love you too. Let's go and eat something. I know in these few days you didn't eat a lot. You will fall sick.

Maahi nodded.
They went outside hand in hand.

Sejal and Manish look at them.
Ansh: don't worry mom and dad everything is fine between us.

Sejal look at maahi.
Maahi: He is not lying mom. Really.

Sejal and Manish smile feeling reassured.
Ansh serve maahi some rice and curry. He make maahi eat with his hand.

Maahi: I can eat.

Ansh: No i want to feed you.
Maahi smile. Ansh feed maahi.

Ansh take a little rice with curry and put it in maahi mouth.

Ansh: Ahhh

Maahi look at him...
Maahi: Did I bite you..

Ansh smile.
Ansh: No but this is how I would have felt if you bite me.
Ansh smile while maahi glared at him...

Ansh continue to make Maahi eat. This time when he make her eat maahi bite his finger purposely...

Ansh: Ahh!

Maahi: what happen? Did i bite you..
She ask innocently

Ansh look at her innocently.
Ansh: you really bite me this time.

Maahi: this is how you feel when I bite you.
She smile.

Sejal and Manish smile looking at them like this.

Maahi and Ansh laugh.

Bedi mansion.
Reema and Dharam look at Reema father talking on the phone outside.

Dharam look at Reema.
Dharam: Should we tell him?

Reema nodded.
Reema take a big courage. She held Dharam hand and walk to his father...

Dev just cut the call. When he turn he saw Reema and Dharam. He look at them hand...

Dev: What's happening.

Reema look down.
Reema: Papa...

Dev: what happen Reema.

Reema look down and saw quickly.
Reema: papailovedharamandwewanttogetmarried.

Dev look at Reema and Dharam confusedly. Dharam look at Reema.

Dev: More slowly beta. I can't understand what you are saying.

Reema: Papa I mean Dharam Ji and I love each other. And we want to get married.

Dev smile looking at them..
Dev: Omg really that is good news.

Reema: You are Happy?

Dev: Of course I am happy for both of you... I am so excited.

Dharam: Thank you MR Bedi.

Dev: No need of formality. We are going to be family... call me papa.

Dharam smile.
Dharam: Papa...

Dev smile and hug him.
Reema was surprise and happy.
Reema: Thank you papa
Reema hug her father.

Dev: I will have to talk with Laxmi ji and we will fixed the wedding date?

Reema nodded.
Dharam: Yes uncle. You and Reema came come tomorrow.

Dev: okay good.

Dharam hug Reema.
Dharam: Congrats. See you tomorrow..

Reema: Congratulations to you too. See you tomorrow.

Dharam: I am going to leave now. See you tomorrow.

Dev: Okay bye.
Dharam left.

Reema went inside with dev.

Kapoor mansion.
Raj room
Raj look at photo of Maahi
Raj: What should I do! Should I forgive you... I am lost.! You betrayed me! I never thought my own daughter will betrayed me and elope to get married. She didn't trust me to come and tell me about her and Abeer relationship. I fail as a father.

"No uncle you didn't fail.."

Raj look at Kavya.
Kavya: Maybe she was scared. When people is scared they don't think. They tend to do the thing that more easy. Maybe that's why maahi elope thinking after her marriage you two will accept it.

Raj: Kavya beta...

Kavya: and I don't know Maahi or Ansh for long but I can say that Ansh love her. I could see the love for her in his eyes. Maahi is lucky to have someone like Ansh...

Raj: I don't know Kavya... I wanted to choose maahi groom... maahi didnt know that she insulted me and Abhir and we had fixed her marriage with a close friend of mine son... and she accept it! Then she run away with Abeer. My friend make fun of me. They insulted her and maahi!

Kavya: We shouldn't care about people uncle! People will talk but we just have to ignore it! And if maahi had got married to this guy she would have been miserable as she didn't love him..

Raj: Yes but he should have rejected the wedding proposal! She accept it...she didn't think about Abhir and I will face! She didn't care! They insulted my upbringing as maahi mom is no more.

Kavya: Uncle I....

"Kavya"
Kavya turn and look at Abhir.