Kapoor mansion.
Raj room
Raj look at photo of Maahi
Raj: What should I do! Should I forgive you... I am lost.! You betrayed me! I never thought my own daughter will betrayed me and elope to get married. She didn't trust me to come and tell me about her and Abeer relationship. I fail as a father.

"No uncle you didn't fail.."

Raj look at Kavya.
Kavya: Maybe she was scared. When people is scared they don't think. They tend to do the thing that more easy. Maybe that's why maahi elope thinking after her marriage you two will accept it.

Raj: Kavya beta...

Kavya: and I don't know Maahi or Ansh for long but I can say that Ansh love her. I could see the love for her in his eyes. Maahi is lucky to have someone like Ansh...

Raj: I don't know Kavya... I wanted to choose maahi groom... maahi didnt know that she insulted me and Abhir and we had fixed her marriage with a close friend of mine son... and she accept it! Then she run away with Abeer. My friend make fun of me. They insulted her and maahi!

Kavya: We shouldn't care about people uncle! People will talk but we just have to ignore it! And if maahi had got married to this guy she would have been miserable as she didn't love him..

Raj: Yes but he should have rejected the wedding proposal! She accept it...she didn't think about Abhir and I will face! She didn't care! They insulted my upbringing as maahi mom is no more.

Kavya: Uncle I....

"Kavya"
Kavya turn and look at Abhir.

Kavya: Abhir...

Abhir: Kavya please. You weren't here when we face everything! It's our family matter. And it's dad decision to forgive her. Don't force him.

Kavya: Abhir i didn't mean it like that. I was just trying to make uncle understand.

Abhir: Enough Kavya please.

Raj; Abhir please! Kavya is going to be the daughter in law of this house. She has the right to give her advice.

Abhir: Yes but dad...

Kavya: It's okay uncle. I am sorry Abhir. I won't ever got in your family matter...!sorry. I need to go uncle. I will come visit tomorrow.

Abhir: Kavya...

Kavya: Bye Abhir..  bye uncle.
Kavya left.

Raj: what's wrong with you Abhir. She is going to be your wife.

Abhir: I don't know dad. I just come Okay.
Raj nodded...
Abhir left.

Next day.
Goenka mansion.
Kitchen.
Maahi was baking a cake... she was baking a red velvet cake.
Maahi mix all the ingredients then but it in the oven....

She was washing the dirty bowl.
She was happy today as today was Abhir birthday. She knows Abhir is angry with her but he is still her brother.

Ansh enter the kitchen.... He stand behind maahi and envelope her arm around maahi waist... his lips were near her ear....

Maahi: Ansh what are you doing... this is the kitchen...

Ansh caressed Maahi naked waist gently.
Maahi: Ansh!

Maahi shivers...
Maahi: Someone will come...

Ansh: And let them...

He kiss maahi ear.

Maahi: Ansh!

Ansh: Before going to work I want to be close to my wife.

Maahi: You are finally going back to work after a long of time..