authors note & additional comments

HI EVERYONE!!
WELCOME BACK TO THE RAINBOW COLLECTION!!! after a short pause, i'm back, and kicking it off with jisung!!
the rainbow collection is a series of short stories with each member pertaining to their own color of the rainbow!

i decided to do something like this cause i've never written short stories, i've only ever done full books or oneshots, and i like to have a variety of things on my page. so i hope you guys like this collection!

this is book five: blue. starring, yours truly,

han jisung

did any of you guess it?

GENERAL WARNINGS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- short story
- mild cursing
- mentions of anxiety
- depictions of anxiety attacks

i really hope you guys will stick around with me throughout this series! i'm so excited to be releasing these stories to you all!!

*

*

*

this story is completely original and generated from my own mind. any similarities to any other stories you may have read are purely coincidental.

for legal purposes, the characters in my book do not represent their real life counterparts n any way, i am simply using their names for visual representation of the fictional characters they are portrayed as.

please do not steal/copy any parts of my story. you are more than welcome to take inspiration from it, but remember this story is my own hard work.

*

*

*

with all of that out of the way, i really hope you enjoy this story! remember to vote and comment as it does give me motivation to continue writing!

without further ado, i present to you................

-----------------

blue // a han jisung short story