DATE NIGHT

*ians pov*
Long after debs came and got the kids then it was off to get dinner at Applebee's. I get in the shower and mick is still resting for the break he has.
When I get out of the shower mick is getting undressed I look at his butt. Cause who wouldn't..he's still got that scar from being shot.
"Hey eyes up here firecrotch" he said smiling
I smack his ass and walk out. Me and mick never get dressed up for anything so I just throw on a nice button up and the only good pair of jeans I have.
My eye catches the pill bottles sitting there. "Fucking monica" I say under my breath.
Mick gets out of he shower and get dressed. "I see you got ur meds" mick said looking at me.
"Yeah just took them" I smile lying through my teeth. "You ready?" Mick nods and we walk out and get in th car.

*time skip*
We get to the restaurant and sit down.
I just smile as he sits down and he looks at me.
"The Fuck you looking at"
"Nothing nothing" I say laughing
"Hey guys I'm chilli ill be your water tonight" She says as she grabs her notepad out of her apron. "What can I get started for you?"
"I'll have a budwiser" mick says
" I'll just have a dr pepper" I say
"Okay I'll be back with your drinks" She says checkly as she walks away.
"NO beer?" Mick says.
"Nah just not in the mood" I say trying to brush it off.
He nodded " that's good can't be drinking on your meds anyways"
I smiled and chilli came back with the drinks.
"Okay are we ready to order?"
"Uh yeah I'll have the 8oz steak medium rare with a potato and Mac and cheese" mick says as he hands her the menu.
"And for you?" "I'll have the cheese burger no tomatoes with fries" She nods and walks away.
Mick grabs my hand and smiles. I kiss him and we talk about life.
"You never told me how work was"
I shrugged "same old same old. Jerry's always calling in Stacy's always not doin her job."  I rambled on about it till our food comes.
"Alright here is your steak and here is your cheeseburger no tomatoes..anything eles?" Mick says "Yeah can I have anthore beer please and can my husband get a refill?"
"Yes of course" She smiles.
We continue talking.
"So mick tell me..how's it going being a stay at home dad?" He laughed "I love it"
We continue eating
*time skip*

"Damn I'm stuffed" mick says as he puts a tip on the table...
We getin the car and drive home.

THE ENDDDDDDDD
A/N
SRRY ITS SHORT.