coma

*mickeys pov*
"Uh its mickey and yes how is he?" "Hes in a coma. He should wake up in a couple of hours though. Hes a fighter." I nodded and thanked her. I went down to his room and sat in the chair. Wating and watching. The memories start to flood. I start to think of all the times i hurt ian. All the times we've fought. I regret it all. I start to cry. "Im so sorry man." I rub my stocmach and just hope and pray that these kids turn out better than me. I hope that they all have ians temper. I hope they become ian. Minus the bipoarl part. One of thems gonna get it i know. Probably one of the twins. I was deep in my thoughts till u heard a knock at the door and i wipped my eyes and said "yeah" taylor walked in with debbie and franny. "Hey you okay?" She asked i noodded and taylor just hugged me and kissed my stomach. I smiled. Debbie handed me some colthes. "Here thought if you were gonna stay here that you might need some colthes. "Thanks." She nodded and we talked. She told me all about franny and we bonded over our kids. Soon it became dark. She took franny and taylor back home and i crawled in bed with ian.
Time skip to the moring.
I woke up to ian shaking me. "Mickey. Hey mick" i groaned and he hugged me. "Shit Gallagher what time is it?" He smiled and checked his phone it was 6. I groaned and kissed him. "How are the twins and taylor?" " they are great. The twins are ready to meet you. But you know its only been 6 months." He smiled and kissed me harder. Things got heated and he was dangling over me. Then a knock came. I mummble "fucking cock block" carl and lip came in they hugged ian. " he you good" lip asked. Ian nodded and we talked. The doctor soon came in. "Look whos awake." He said as he walked in. "How are you feeling ian?" He asked looking at ians records. "I feel a lot better." Ian says happy as can be. "It says here you are bipolar. Are you medicated for that?" Ian rolled his eyes. " Yeah i am." The doctor nods. "Okay. Well let me talk to the other doctors ,and see if you can go home or if they wanna keep you for the night." Ian and I nod and the doctor leaves. Ian starts talking to lip and carl again. I wanted to go home right now. I dont know if it was hormones or what but i wanted to go home and cry. I got up out of bed with ian. "Um. Im gonna go pick up taylor." Ian nods and beings talkimg again. I jog to my car and start to cry. Hes in there cause of me. I see one of his hoddies. I smell it and hug it. I was so in love with him. Ever since we were kids. I miss him everyday hes at work. I start the car and go get taylor.
*Ians pov*
I was talking to lip and carl for a couple more minutes and then they left so i was all alone again. I lied to the doctor. I havent been taking my meds. I wanted to stop feeling. The doctor shot me out of my thoughts. "Mr. gallagher. You can go home today we need you to sign thia paperwork then you can leave. Your cuts are healing and you can go back to work soon as tommrow." I nodded and was handed the paper work. I filled all of it out and mickey was on his way back. When be got back he had taylor with him. I smiled. "Papa!" He sqeauled. "Hi munchkin." Mickey just smiled. God i love this famliy.

A/N sup guys. How are you any iddease dm me or comment. Dont forget to vote also.