Contact

(Kisr) Would that be all the Specifications for Mk2?

At the time i did not know who this was. But in return for me killing monarch he was Going to supply me. I guess he also wanted them dead. 

He gave me a prototype plane. Apparently the same one my little brother used over Cascadia. We call it the PW-mk2. 

(CRIM 0) Yes that will be all, one last thing it needs AOA and flares.

(KISR) oh?

(CRIM 0) Yea i will have to use flares before I get back into the swing of things. Then I swap to AOA. 

We where in a Secure chat line that he made, The original purpose. I have no idea. 

(KISR)One last thing how will we draw out monarch?.                                  

(CRIM 0) the federation is planning a second Cascadian war.  Monarch will definitely be there. 

(KISR) ah now i see your plans 

(CRIM 0)Also my old contacts hooked me up with A Cascadian passport. 

(KISR) remember our deal No Cordium weapons or targeting or Sacario air bases. 

(KISR) remember the airbase will be near the front line, only thing at the base will be supplies and PW. we can move base if Frontlines change. the federation is going to do a Naval invasion Sacario Will definitely be there. Same with the federation. 

(CRIM 0)got it ill see you on the other side.......

(CRIM 0) left the lobby

I had all i needed now is the time as i got to the empty base. It has been about 10? 12? 15? years since i was in the air . IT WAS NOW TIME