29~ Rub Your Nose On My Shoe

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eat Aeh!!" She ordered and once again glanced at the door to see no one.

"Mumma, I don't want to go to kindergarten, or he will kis-

"Aeh!!" Yana showed him her eyes and he immediately closed his mouth.

He pouted his lips sadly and dugged his spoon into his omelette, thinking in his mind that his mommy's love lessened for him after that villain's entry.

Yana glanced at Ayaan who wasn't eating his breakfast, and she understood what would be eating his mind.

"Baby Papa went to meet someone he would be back by night, now eat your breakfast, I will drop you at your kindergarten."

Ayaan nodded his head and began finishing his breakfast.

At the same time, she got a message from Akhil that Aarini would be shifting here with few servants, so she left the housework.

'Where is Ardhansh?'

She sent Akhil a message asking about his whereabouts and waited for a reply but nothing came, she sighed and decided to confront him later for not replying to her.

Why? It's he who left the house in anger, she didn't tell him to go, if he didn't come home for the whole night it's his problem not hers.

Still, the thought of his whereabouts troubled her mind.

She grabbed her both sons in her arms and walked out of the house, the driver insisted but she took the keys from him and drove by herself.

They reached the kindergarten in the meantime and she parked the car in front of the gate.

She helped her both sons to get down and walked towards the school gate, Akhil told her that he had done all the procedures for Aeh's admission so she didn't make much effort knowing Akhil is a perfectionist in everything.

After all, gaining the trust of Ardhansh Singhaniya isn't that easy.

She bent down and kissed Aehraan's cheeks before telling him in a serious tone, "Baby Mumma won't be here please don't get into a fight and if possible stay with bhaiyya in breaks."

He frowned and showed his muscles, "I am a big boy Mommy."

She shook her head and glanced at Ayaan who was smiling at her, she pulled him closer and kissed his forehead, "Baby keep an eye on him."

Ayaan nodded his head and Aehraan frowned, he didn't need anyone to protect him.

Ayaan held his pinky finger and they walked inside, looking so adorable together, Suddenely Aehraan turned around and yelled,

"I am a bigger boy."

But What amazed her was that he didn't remove his hand from Ayaan's hold, she kept staring at them until they vanished with a wide smile playing on her lips.

She turned around but her head bumped into a hard chest and she stumbled back but a strong arm protected her from falling on her butt.

She opened her eyes and a known face came into her view making her gulp hard.

She felt his palm on her waist through that thin formal shirt and immediately moved away.

"Sorry, Mr Roy...I mean Mr Rajdhan...No...I-

He chuckled and she felt embarrassed to even look into his eyes.

"I don't like the people who didn't have enough guts to even look into my eyes."