XV | Knock Knock

When Halle returned to the penthouse, she was on her best behavior. She got up early enough to make breakfast every morning, and ironed Rowan's clothes every night. She kept their home spotless at all times, and ran his bath water after dinner. She did everything in her power to stay out of his way unless it was to cater to him.

Anything not to raise suspicion.

Anything except her usual antics to seduce him.

I deserve a freaking Emmy.

The past seven days had been glorious for her body and mental state. She'd been working out every evening without stepping foot in the gym.

There wasn't a trace of boredom in her psyche, but soreness was ever present. The best kind.

"So I guess I'll leave you ladies to it then?" Rowan cupped Halle's hips and planted a kiss on the side of her mouth. He went in for another one, but she dodged it, making his lips land on her cheek.

"Yes, leave us to it." She chuckled uncomfortably.

Imperceptible to her tone, Rowan released her. "Alright, I better get back to the office. I've got some X-rays to study. See ya at home, Hals."

"Okay. See you there." Halle shoulders unwinded as soon as he walked out of the door.

Successfully dodged him again.

"Now, which one of you beauties is the bride?" The sales associate cheesed as she took in the group of four women. Her uniform was reminiscent of a flight attendant with a canary ribbon tied around her neck.

Sage raised her hand bashfully at first, before her soon to be mother-in-law grabbed it and held it higher.

"Perfect! My name is Joanne and I will be helping you pick out your dress. What is your budget?"

"12 thousand dollars." Ms. Beverly's pride shined at her contribution to her son's big day.

"Wonderful." Joanne smiled. "Right this way."

Sage followed the woman to the back, while Halle sat next to Brezdin's mother and younger sister on a white padded bench. She hummed to herself, lost in her own little world while Ms. Beverly and Kara chatted, all of them waiting for her best-friend to be fitted.

Halle subconsciously tapped her foot to the rhythm of last night's activities, teleporting her mind to a naughty place.

Chiko stared into her teary eyes, a low hum coming from deep within his belly as he eased himself back into her mouth.

The navy blue sky's beauty blanketed over them was only second to the attractiveness of Halle's glossed lips as they wrapped around the shaft of his dick. He pumped slowly, letting her take control at first.

"Slurp that shit." He gripped the baby hair above the nape of her neck, and like gelato on a hot summer's night, she melted between her thighs.

Chiko kept an eye out for any peeping Toms. It wouldn't be too hard to spot them anyway. How discreet was a lone vehicle in an otherwise empty parking lot at 10 PM?

He would have to find out later.

Throwing his head back as the tip of his dick reached the back of her throat, Chiko focused on not spilling his seed too soon. "Fuck!"

"Halle, what do you think?" Sage was standing on a circular podium, a poofy white dress swallowing her figure.

It was stunning, but not daring enough to be Sage's final pick, she thought.