4

YOU HAVE TWO (2) NEW MESSAGES.

unknown
hi, is this [name]?
please reply soon, it's urgent.

you
yes, that's me.
who are you?

unknown
my name is sooyeon. we went to school together a few months ago.

you
oh yeah, i remember you.
how've you been?

unknown
i've been okay, thanks.
listen, i need to talk to you about something serious.

you
of course, what's going on?

unknown
it's about jimin. your friend nari mentioned that you and him have been close.
you're friends, aren't you?

you
yeah, i am. why?

unknown
i wanted to warn you to be careful around him.
the way he comes off is totally different than the way he actually is.
i just wanted to let you know before it was too late.

you
what are you talking about?
sorry, i hope that doesn't sound rude, i'm just confused.

unknown
not at all.
you see, jimin and i were dating until about two months ago. the whole relationship, he treated me really poorly and i don't think he ever really cared about me.
he suddenly broke up with me, and told me i was just a "placeholder" for another girl, and that if i ever tried to contact him again, he'd "make my life hell", which made no sense in the long run. he didn't stop bothering me until a week or two ago.

you
oh my god, that's awful. i had no idea.

unknown
nobody had any idea, [name]. that's what's scary.
he may not be the most popular guy around, but he's rich and manipulative. he can charm his way into anyone's life, wreck havoc until he's bored, and then buy his way out of trouble, just like he did to me.
the harassment from him after we broke up was so bad, that i had to switch schools just to avoid him.

you
wow. i don't even know what to say. i'm so sorry that happened.
thank you for the heads up. i really appreciate it.

unknown
of course.
don't hesitate to message me if things start to escalate. i know how he gets, so i can try and help you out.

you
thank you, sooyeon.