5

YOU HAVE TWO (2) NEW MESSAGES

nari😻💕
hey
have you heard from somebody named sooyeon, by chance?

you
yeah, i did. she said you talked to her and told her about jimin and i talking?

nari😻💕
i did. i'm sorry if that was too invasive of me, i didn't know there was even an issue with jimin in the first place. i didn't mean to worry you.

you
don't worry about it. i'm glad someone told me, because i don't want to be associated with someone like that.

nari😻💕
i'm glad you're not upset.
how have you been holding up since then? have you heard from him at all?

you
yeah, he's messaged me a lot today. i haven't responded since last night.
he's texting me as we speak.

nari😻💕
what's he saying?

you
just wondering where i am and why i'm not responding.
hang on, i'll be right back.

nari😻💕
[name]?
where are you going? don't respond to his messages!
???

you
i have to, they're getting weirder. i want to ask what his problem is, so maybe he'll stop.

nari😻💕
i wouldn't do that, you don't know what he's capable of.
let me call sooyeon.

- • -

jimin
[name]
[name]
[name]
answer me
where have you been today? why won't you respond?
i thought we were friends.
come on, juliet.
answer me.

you
juliet??

jimin
thank god, you're alright.
i was starting to worry.
let's talk now :)

you
why are you calling me juliet?

jimin
you're so fiesty today...
i like it.

you
jimin i'm serious.

jimin
calm down.
do you really not know why i'm calling you this?

you
no, jimin, i don't. sorry i don't play into your weird ass games.

jimin
hey hey
be careful how you talk to me.
i don't like when people are rude to me.

you
i swear to god

jimin
do you remember how i said i related to romeo, how i am so deeply in love with a girl and i could never have her?
it's you, [name].
you're my juliet.

you
that makes no sense. how long have we known each other? a week?
and besides, after how you treated sooyeon, nobody would willingly date you, jimin. stop being delusional.

jimin
oh, babe, you're going to wish you never said that.
i've known you for longer than you think. you caught my attention a long time ago. but, i couldn't have you, could i?
no, i couldn't. we lived in two different worlds, you in the limelight and me sitting in the shadows and watching. i knew you'd never want someone like me, and with the heaps of guys clambering to get your love, there wasn't a chance for someone like me to have you to myself.
but, one day, by the grace of god, i woke up, and i just..didn't care. it was like a flip switched. i didn't care who's feet i had to step on, or how much i had to spend on clearing my path. the only thing i knew is that i was going to win, i had my eyes on the prize and i was going to get it.

you
that's so fucked up.
don't ever contact me again.

BLOCK "jimin"?
[ YES ] [ NO ]