𝙃𝘼𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿

"I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me"

I walk into my house and drop my bags at the front door, having no energy to carry them up the stairs

I walk into my house and drop my bags at the front door, having no energy to carry them up the stairs. I just got off from my 12 hour shift at the clinic. Sometimes I wonder why I chose to become an OBGYN. Like why couldn't I become a stripper or something.

I chuckle and drag myself up the stairs. Making it into my room, I plop down on the bed not even bothering to get out of my clothes. I feel myself drifting off as soon as I hit the mattress.  I let sleep finally consume me.

I find myself standing in front of my bedroom mirror. Just then a mysterious woman walks up behind me and wrap her arms around my waist. I could feel myself melting into her embrace. "You're so beautiful, baby." Her raspy sent shivers down my spine.

She started to kiss and suck down my neck. My back arch as she sucked on my sweet spot. My hand came to caress her hair pulling her closer letting out a sweet whimper. Her hands traveled slowly down my body until she reached the button on my pants. She took her time unbuttoning my pants.

With my unoccupied hand, I guided hers into my soaked panties. "Is this for me?" She whispers in my ear before placing a light kiss on it. I nodded vigorously, bucking into her hand. She rubbed slow circles on my clit. "Use your words, Raji."

"Yes! Yes, it's all for you." She lets out a hum of satisfaction. She applies more pressure to my clit as she speeds up. My knees buckle, but her strong arms held me not letting up. If I wasn't so turned on, I would be ashamed of how close I am.

"I'm- I'm  gonna' cum." My grip of her starts to tighten as I feel that pressure in my stomach start to rise. As it builds, I can tell it's going to be intense. She continues to work her fingers at a continuous pace.

"Let go for me." Suddenly the feeling of her mouth on my neck and fingers on my pussy became too much. The pressure in my stomach finally releases.

"I'm cumming, I'm cu-"

I jerk out of my sleep startled. I place my hand over my chest. I could feel my heart racing. I was slightly panting, shocked from the weird dream I just had. I wipe the sweat from my face. "What in the fuck." I mutter.

I get up from my bed and stumble into the bathroom. I strip from my clothes that felt like they were sticking to my body and turn on the shower. I let the water get to my desired temperature before stepping in. I sigh in relief as the warm water hits my skin. I close my eyes and take in the feeling.

I start to think about the weird dream I just had. I couldn't remember the woman's face but I know I don't know her. I find it strange that I not only had a sex dream but it was with a woman. Nothing against a woman with another woman, but I know that I'm straight.

I push the dream to the back of my mind and took my shower in peace. After I got out the shower, I did my routine and cleaned up around the house. As I was mopping the kitchen, my phone started to ring. I pick up my phone and see it's my best friend Tasha.

I answer and put my phone on speaker. "Hey girl!"

"Hey girl my ass. Are you done packing, bitch?" You could hear the attitude in her voice.

"Oh shit! Tell me why I done forgot. I started on it and got distracted." I shake my head. We've been planning a girls trip since forever and finally decided on a cruise.

"See, I'm glad I called you. You'd forget your damn head if it wasn't attached to your body. Anyways, we going to the Bahamas, bitch!" She screams into the phone. I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her.

"I know! I'm so excited. Might have to find me a tall chocolate sexy man." I joke.

"Shit, I hope you do. Then I won't have you clinging to my side twenty four seven like I'm your man." I gasp in fake offense. She acting like I just be up under her everyday...

"You is my man." I say to piss her off. Laughing when I hear her smack her lips.

"Girl bye, ain't no nuts in these drawls. I'm about to go in this store so I'll text you later. Please finish packing, 'cause I'm gone be there at nine on the dot." I roll my eyes. She ain't never on time so I know she won't be tomorrow. It's always the black people.

"Alright, I'm about to go finish right now. Text me if some pop up, bye bye." She says bye and we hang. I finish cleaning and go to pack my bags. I have this feeling of anticipation and I have no idea why. It just feels like something is coming into fruition. Maybe I'm being crazy.

The day goes by too slow for my taste, but night soon arrives. I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling too excited to go to sleep on command. I start to think about my dream from earlier. Usually I don't think too much about dreams, but this one has put a weird feeling into my chest. As I think about the woman, my mind starts to get foggy as sleep overcomes me.

Hii😙😙 I've been seeing Taraji and Fantasia everywhere and decided to write a lil sum sum about them. I'm just experimenting, so I don't know if I'm going to continue this. It honestly depends on y'all.

I didn't proofread, but I will go back and correct my mistakes shortly.

Vote⭐️
Comment💬