𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀

Role call🤗

"Did you hear that the baby girl she had wasn't even his?" I roll my eyes and put my headphones in

"Did you hear that the baby girl she had wasn't even his?" I roll my eyes and put my headphones in. Usually I would indulge in the gossip with Tasha and Gabrielle, but this car ride had me feeling so sick. Surprisingly, Tasha came to pick me up before it even hit nine. Now I'm sitting in the back seat with Gabrielle driving and Tasha in the passenger seat.

We were now on our way to the port. It was only about a hour and half away. I went to Apple Music and let some R&B play. Before I even knew it, I was drifting off. The same lady from my last two dreams plagued this one too. There were little flashes of her features, but never her whole face.

This time we were at a restaurant. She had a white maxi bodycon dress that fit her in all the right places. I feel my eyes trailing down her body. "I love this dress on you." I hear myself say.

"You do?" A sly smirk forms on her face. She takes a step closer to me. Because she's a bit taller than me, I have to slightly look up to meet her eyes. Her eyes were dark with lust. I nodded and bit my lip to stop myself from saying anything crazy.

In the next moment I find myself in the restaurant bathroom on my knees with my head in between her legs. She had a tight grip on my hair. My name fell from her lips like a prayer. "Taraji, Taraji, Taraji, T-"

"Taraji!" I jump out of my sleep with a gasp. I turned to see Tasha and Gabs looking at me like I was crazy. "Girl, you good? You was making all kinds of weird noises back there." Gabs nod her head in agreement.

I clear my throat. "Um, yeah I'm good. I just had a small nightmare." I tried to put a convincing smile on my face, but I'm sure it came out more like a grimace. "Have we made it?" I change the subject.

"Yeah, tell me why the parking was forty dollars? I almost told Gabby to turn around. Hell we could have parked down the street and just walked." Tasha was definitely the slow friend...

"We was gone get off the ship and not have a car to come back to." I cackle at Gabrielle, cause she ain't lying. Stepping out the car, I groan as I stretch. Being in that stuffed backseat got me cramping. I'm not as young as I used to be.

We grab our bags and walk up to the check in stations. I almost fell to my knees when I saw how long this line was. There was people everywhere. I'll never get use to this process. I drag myself behind the others with a huff.

The workers come along and start to take our bags. We put our room numbers and tags on our bags the night before. Even though there was a lot of people, the lines actually moved fast. Me and the girls chatted as we moved through the station.

"Tell me why Idris texted me of an unknown number. Talking about how he's sorry and I'm the only woman for him. I bet I didn't respond." Idris is the man I was recently talking to. We had been dating for almost a year. I ended it because I found he got his former college student pregnant. Somehow bad men seem to find the hell out of me.

"As you should. He think them sweet nothings gone get you back in his bed." Gabrielle shakes her head.

"He lucky I wasn't in town when you found out he was cheating. I would have dragged him and that lil' pregnant slut." Tasha points her finger in my face like I did it.

"Oh we know!" Me and Gabrielle say in unison, making us laugh. In college we stayed getting Tasha out of trouble with the law. She was crazy then and even more now. Suddenly, a body collides with mine. I almost topple over from the force.

"Excuse me! I'm sorry." The feminine voice had me freeze where I was standing. Before I even had a chance to get a good look at her face, she had already set off in a hurry. Only leaving the lingering smell of her perfume.

"That was rude as fuck! They need to gone let me get on the boat before I have to whoop somebody raggedy ass." Tasha was loud and some people started to stare at us.

"Calm down. You got these people looking at us crazy. It must of been important and she apologized to Taraji." Gabrielle was always the mom of the group. I still stood there in shock. That voice sounded so familiar, yet I couldn't place it on anyone.

~~~
We had just gone through the last station and was now boarding the ship. I took my phone out and went to Snapchat. I put a cute filter on and started recording. "Say hey y'all,"
Gabrielle waved at the camera and Tasha had to be extra.

"Vacation here we come!" She dance with her cup in hand. I'm starting to think that's not just juice in that cup. I press stop on the recording and post it to my story. Walking in, the first thing I see is this beautiful staircase. There was a bar beside it with music playing from a speaker.

"Okayyyy, this is nice." I wanted to continue to look around, but first we have to check out the room. "Let's make sure our bags in our room before we start partying." They seemed to be ok with the idea. We start heading to the B cabins. Our room was one of the first ones when you turn on the hall.

I grab the key card and open the door. We all gasped at how nice it was. Towels folded in the shape of animals were on both of the queen sized beds. We have a large window that gave us a beautiful view of the ocean. "Now this was worth all the coins I spent."

"I see all of our bags in here." Gabrielle points out. "Do you guys have to change? I'm ready to go check everything out." I shook my head. I already got on what I'm wearing for the rest of the day. I had some blue jean shorts on with a plain white shirt that showed off my shoulders and my cute Chaco sandals to match.

"I have to pee, but other than that I'm good." Tasha went in the bathroom to do her business. I went to the window and took some videos. After a good minute, Tasha came out the bathroom.
"Ok bitches, let's go have some fun." We all cheered in agreement.

I did not proofread.
Please excuse the mistakes 😫😫😫

They done made it on the cruise🎉🥳
What's up with Taraji and these freaky dreams🫣🫣. We shall see...

Vote ⭐️
Comment💬