♡𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢♡

They hurriedly got dressed since they couldn't leave how they were, especially Izuku, he already got an earful from Aizawa for going out like that in this cool weather. He can't go and get sick when he's just now recovering, who knows how badly it'll affect him.

Though Izuku didn't feel like putting on thick clothing he sucked it up since they had more important things going on. The zipper on his jeans got stuck and he started tugging and yanking it with a frustrated whine. The skin on his finger got caught and he mewled loudly making them rush over to him.

"Izu you ok?" Denki asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," He shook his hand.

"You're bleeding,"

"Shit let me see,"

Shoto gently grabbed his hand and looked at his finger with a frown. He licked up the blood that started to bead since Alphan saliva can ease a packmate's pain. Denki returned with a band-aid and handed it to Shoto as Mineta finally got Izuku's zipper free and zipped his jeans up. They finished changing their clothes, Denki insisting on putting Izuku's shoes on for him.

"You know I'm not a baby, right?" Izuku told him.

"Oh hush, you know you can't get hurt even if it's only a little while your Omega is healing," Denki stood back up.

"I know you hate feeling helpless, just bear with it for a bit more, we're just trying to make sure you're ok," Mineta told him.

"I know," Izuku smiled a little "I guess I'll take advantage of getting to be lazy before I have to go back to training,"

Shoto lifted him up into his arms, "You can be lazy whenever you want,"

The other two sighed as they followed them, "You're going to spoil him rotten,"

"Don't act like I'm the only one," Shoto chuckled as they couldn't say anything.

"I feel so special," Izuku smiled, hugging his neck.

"You are,"

No one bothered them as they left the building, Shoto unlocked the car and sat Izuku in the back.

"You can lie down for a bit since your nap got interrupted, it'll take about an hour and a half to get there. Denks you can sit up front," Shoto turned to him.

"Yes I get to pick the songs," Denki excitedly got in the passenger seat.

Everyone got settled into the car, Izuku laying his head in Mineta's lap and hugging his waist.

"Why are you so squishy?"

Mineta laughed, "I am?"

"Yeah, you're squishy and warm,"

"Is that why you always want to lay on me?"

"Mhm,"

"What about me?" Denki asked.

"I like laying on you too but you always end up on top of me," Izuku told him.

"Not on purpose~" He whined.

"They should make cars with beds in the back," Izuku thought aloud.

"Pretty sure they do," Denki responded.

Shoto's phone started ringing and Denki accepted it for him, holding it up to his ear as he focused on the road. Izuku laughed as Mineta squinted and tried to count how many freckles Izuku had on his face. Izuku started staring back and soon Mineta turned red and covered Izuku's eyes making Izuku laugh more.

"Why are you so pretty?"

"Maybe I'm just blessed," Izuku removed his hands.

Mineta leaned down to kiss his forehead and Izuku got comfortable, deciding to take his nap now.